Chapter 11 - that beautiful night

Sonics pov

Everything was the same as before day by day I get close to Mister Wolf...until that faithful night when the stars shined bright. I walked to where Mister Wolf is and for some reason he was looking at the sky. He sees me as he said as I walked to him, ahh...I've been waiting for you little boy..... I said to him, waiting...for me?... Mister Wolf nodded once more as he placed his head on my chest. I petted his head once more as he looked into my eyes. We walked around for only a minute before Mister Wolf stopped. It was the most beautiful night I ever seen. I felt like I wanna travel all around to see the wonders of this world. I asked Mister Wolf as he stopped, are you alright Mister Wolf? The wolf turn to me and said as he gazed upon me, I am...I wanted to tell you something.... I asked him, tell me?...okay...what is it?...is it important Mister Wolf? That's when the wolf said to me, yes...it is important...I have something important to tell you...my little boy. I can only listen as my heart began to beat as he walked closer to me. My thoughts screamed out loud, is this?...love?...but I still need to know if there's something about him that I wanna know...besides Mister Wolf is a good friend...his eyes are so sparkly I feel like looking at them all day. The wolf walked to him and stopped in front of him. But before he could say anything there was. Gunshot and Sonic gasped to see the wolf shot in the leg.