(Final) chapter 15 - traveling together

Sonics pov

About a few weeks later after it happened. Knuckles and me decided to travel together as one. I was so happy I went to the place where Knuckles was waiting but before I could get there. I saw my sister with a guilty face walking towards me and said, I'm so...sorry Sonic...please don't leave. I said to her, I accept your apology sis...but I haft to leave with him. I love him. My sister was surprised as I said it. I placed a hand on her shoulder and said, listen sis...I'll come and visit you but until then I haft to go now...I know it's been hard but like I said I love him. My sister hugs me and said, I'll miss you. I said to her, I'll miss you too sis...*I broke the hug and walked into the woods* goodbye sis...take care. I walked off as I caught a glimpse of my sister waving goodbye. Then before I went I had to go see my mothers grave one last time. When I arrived I noticed a red rose on it. It must've been Knuckles I saw him come here once when he was still a wolf. I kneeled down and said, hey mother...listen...I'm not gonna be here for a while...but this is the last time I'll see you before I go...I finally found love...and now I'm going with him...goodbye mother...I love you. I placed a flower on her grave before walking away from her grave. I walked to the path where I went to when Knuckles was a wolf. When I arrived he was there only this time he's himself. Knuckles saw me and said as I walk to him, I've been waiting for you Sonic. He took my hand as I blushed and said, sorry...I had some delays. Knuckles chuckled as he stood up and said, well...guess some delays can't be helped Sonic...are you ready? I nodded and smiled before kissing his lips. Then we held each other's hand as we walked a far more distant part of the woods. To this day we traveled so far and never had any delays on the way. All I know is...the one I've been searching for has been with me all along. We were standing in the valley that looks similar to the one we once saw. Knuckles and I gazed into each other's eyes before we kissed underneath the bright sunlight.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
_________________________________

THE END!

_________________________________
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙