Chapter 5 - attacked

Sonics pov

I decided to move to my mothers house...I took my red cape and hood and place it on...I took whatever I can and ran out... that's when my sister saw me and said with a cackle, and where do you think your going?... I shouted, LEAVE ME ALONE!!! She was stunned by the way I said.. she then said, what you going to move in with mother now?...give it a rest Sonic she's... I interrupted her in tears and screamed, MOTHER IS DEAD!!! Everyone gasped as my sister did. I said, going to live where she once lived...you never give a care about me or anyone but yourself...you just wanna make me suffer like she did...now I'm off... my sister stopped me and said, no...you can't a wolf will... I said to her, that's a risk I'm willing to take...some sister you are...you care about yourself and by the way you will never see me ever again... I turned her away as I did everyone and I moved in where mother once lived... I had to give her a grave that wasn't far from where I now lived...it wasn't much just a cross and four flowers on it...with her favorite necklace she once wore when she met father. So everyday I grew veggies where she once grew hers and chop firewood like she does... my mother was a independent woman...to be honest we grew up there before living in the village. Then one night as I was finishing chopping firewood...I was attacked by not a wolf but a cougar... I dropped everything and ran but before I could reach the house it pounced on me and it scratched me right on the leg then on the chest... I screamed so badly in tears. I thought I was going to die then the wolf it...it rescued me... the wolf attacked the cougar as they fought I can only watch them as the wolf fought the cougar with its sharp teethed and sharp claws. Then as the fight ended I fainted and blacked out.