Foreward

"People often say that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder,'

 and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder.

 This empowers us to find beauty in places where others have not dared to look, 

including inside ourselves."

- Salma Hayek

***

Genre - random

Started - August 2018

COPYRIGHT

Copyright of TheBookBender. All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, stored in retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or otherwise without prior permission from the author.

***

DISCLAIMER

The content of this book is not intended to offend any person(s), place or ideologies - religious, political or otherwise. If the reader - ie: you - finds any content offensive, then they are welcome to leave. Immediately. 

Thanks.

***

AUTHOR'S NOTE

 No two people think alike. The reason I'm uploading this series of entries is to find out if there's anyone that thinks like I do.

Also, as a side note - this author's note was a lot better the first time I wrote it. Thanks for deleting everything Wattpad. Much obliged.

But we deal with what we get. Thanks so much for deciding to read What I Noticed Today and without further ado, let's get started. Hold your breath and jump into the maze that is my mind. 

Let's go!

As always, vote if you liked the chapter and share so more people can read it too. I would love to hear from you, so feel free to comment what you think. Have an amazing time :)