The Night

'Night is nothing to be fear of unless you are weak enough to drown in dark'

"No, no, no"

"Help, plz someone"

Waking up suddenly at midnight has now become a habit to me. Not again is the same two words I say after I wake up.

Drinking the water was the only way I could calm down. But not tonight after seeing a shadow behind the curtains.

Fear rose inside me after finally seeing someone stood behind those curtains.

The sound of rain was always soothing to me but now was not doing well. I definitely couldn't see who the person was.

The lightening however helped me know that the person was a guy.

A guy? How? Why? Never have I slept without locking doors and window. This was so unreal. How could a guy even climb up 3 storey building now that I know he definitely didn't come through the door.

Was it the night that made me afraid or was it because I was weak, my heart was in fear to see someone stranger in my room.

I couldn't even scream. He walked towards me slowly. Unable to see his face I just didn't know what to do than to just grab my blanket tight.

He was just few cm away. Closing the gap he sat beside me in my bed, leaning closer, whispering in my ear something that made me shiver hard to death.

''The Night itself is the definition of dark, the dark itself is me''

A/N: Just don't fear the night. Fight the dark. Fight your problems and overcome it😊😀