Innocence

"Innocence, the other factor of human brings fear and foolishness within yourself if you tend to always see it only as a good factor"

The continuous rain has finally stopped making the sun to show it's little glance from time to time.

"Hey daisy, let's go"

"So how was your day? You must be tired after taking such dance lessons"

"Nope doing the thing you love the most is never tired daisy"

"Then guess I don't like business"

"Hehe, then do what you like, take a singing as your major"

"It's only easy to say chim when you are dealing with rough life"

Silence

"Then make singing as your job"

"You think I didn't think of it. Right now I am doing what I am need of and business has helped to at least get a job of receptionist at cafe"

"But that doesn't mean I don't sing you know"

"I know Y/N. These hardships are just to test you and do fight it just don't lose yet"

In between these rough life Jimin is the one that has been always supporting and cheering me up and I thank God for that

"Fight the dark"

"You speak like Jungkook. He always talk about dark"

"He does? What did he say?"

"He said that dark has taught him huge lesson and likewise. That he has lived long enough. Say chim does that even make sense?"

"May be may be not"

What the hell. Jimin doesn't even seem affected. It's like he is used to things like that

"Jimin! Why are you suddenly acting like him?"

"Y/N you do know black is something that all people don't want just because it is the color of dark. All people experiences something very tragic in life. Well may be same goes for Jungkook"

Vibes that Jimin is giving me right now, I don't feel nice. Is he ok?

"Wow chim suddenly you are supporting him. Why? I mean as far as I remember you two were shooting strong gaze to each other"

"Y/N mmmm I- we kinda danced together today. He said it was his 1st time dancing but his moves says otherwise"

"Dancing contemporary needs feelings and the way he danced, well I know he had a lot of tragic experiences"

Wait what?? Why is he lying because Jungkook and I have the same class.
And I don't think Jungkook would have made it to dance class because

"Chim your dance class starts after my Math subject. As long as I remember Jungkook was talking with me that time. He then left towards opposite direction to dance class"

Jimin seems to be a little hesitated about the situation. I don't know why I feel like he is lying.

"Chim"

"May b-be he came aft-aterwards. Y/N I am tired"

Well he said he wasn't tired but kinda took the topic off because may be he was not well but that's when he spoke

"Y/N"

"mmm"

"Will you promise me something?"

"Promise? "

"Yeah a promise to never be blind, promise to be strong"

Staring at him continuously I thought about how different his behaviour looks, how serious his face seems

"Chim are you ok? You are acting weird and it's frightening me"

"I am fine Y/N. It's just your innocence I am afraid of"

Innocence???

"Take my words seriously Y/N when I say that-"

"Innocence is good but also is bad if you let it show towards dark because it thrives it to be strong"

A/N: let your innocence be within you but be also aware with the situation .
🍁🍁🍁🍁

Music credit to Smyang😍😍