Friend

"Friends can be life, can be family, can be your another part of heart that is if they are understanding"

After what I experienced yesterday night, my mind still ignores to listen to me and keeps playing the same incident.

I never gave my full time studying but also never chose to ignore. Studying is very important to me but I just don't give my full time to it. But today college seems like a good distraction to my mind.

"It's ok whatever you are thinking but it's not ok if you let it overtake your mind you know"

"And how do you know I was thinking about something?"

"It's easy for me to read people mind especially those who are really close to me. And your face says so. So what's going on your mind daisy?"

Yes daisy, it's the nickname he gave to me because he says he sees hope and innocence in me. I don't why though.

"Chim you always read me like an open book. Sometimes I wonder if you are a human"

"And no nothing is on my mind. I guess it's my habit to just get lost in my thought and you know it"

Jimin has been my best friend since I moved to this college 2 years ago. We became close after I helped him when he was really sick.  He said he doesn't have parents and trust me to fully rely himself upon me.

To say I was happy about it because at least there is someone who have similarities with me. We both don't have parents but I have got someone to love me like my mom.

He never opens up about his parents though although I said him about my mom, her illness and how she died. And I never forced him to.

"Don't fool me daisy because like I said I know you more than you know yourself and something has been troubling you and about being human may be I am angel who knows"

"There you go again with your cheesy lines.Well then I guess it's stress. You know work and study"

"You and your lies. It's ok if you don't want to tell me but rely on me when you are feeling low. Your chim is here to give a shoulder"

This is one of the reason I love him. He is the most important person  in my life, my best friend, my mom, my dad, my everything.  He never leaves me and stays beside me no matter what.

And one of the reason I trust him is because he understand me very well and I know I can come to him whenever I can and same goes for him

"You know chim I am always relying on you and I know you are always there for me"

"Yup because I am the best man you can ever have"

"There goes my little fluffy ball with his attitude."

Surrounding my arm to his shoulder we headed to our locker. I guess my day is gonna go really good.

"No matter how close your friends are remember to always trust friends that understands you"

A/N: So next time make sure to spill
all your secrets to those who understand you rather to those who are close to you because it's better to have an understanding enemy than to have close friend😊.

🍁🍁🍁🍁

Stay tuned cuz chim is here😉