Thank You

I remember writing this book in an instant like I was thinking about death and the story came in my mind just like that.

Honestly, I just wrote this book without thinking too much n I still see through the stories n be like what the heck did I write 😂😂 .

I'm still a beginner in writing but seeing you guys liking the book really made me happy and somewhat confident I would say.
I was about to give up on Wattpad cuz I don't know how should I continue my other story but I came after a long time in Wattpad n saw so many votes and comments. It encouraged me to the point that I thought I can write more and build up more ideas.

So ya I'll be continuing my other story too.
I just want to thank you guys for reading the book and taking an interest although the ending was definitely not the way I wanted cuz I just focused on the beginning of the story that I didn't know how I should end it so I ended up the story just like that 😅😅.

Thank you so much for your words and love. I'll be writing more precisely and properly in the future so hopefully u guys will stay tuned 😄😄.

N I just entered into 2019 Wattys Award just in case 😅. U know I have hopes too😄.

The world is all about loving urself so stay blessed and be strong. Love urself to the fullest 😄👌👌

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
Peace✌✌