Him and Her

He struggled for 5 years to get his own self back, to face her eye to eye.
Those years for the death itself was hell. He regretted falling in love, falling so weak infront of her.
The death gave his heart to the love, the love shattered it into pieces.

You can't die when you are the king of Death himself. Neither he could die, nor could he live.
That's what he was suffering from these 5 years.
Just agony.

The love she felt was beautiful even from the death. She knew what he was, she knew about the danger, she knew about the warning her mother gave but she also knew that the love between them was strong, strong enough to win over the almighty itself. She knew he trusted her and she trusted him. She knew that he was her world, her heart, her soul, her body, her everything.

But nothing lasts forever. When you sin you repay the price.

Everything changed when she turned 18.
That's when her memories of him faded, that's when her love for him was forgotten, that's when the death began to live in pain and suffocation.

And now she had to face the same agony after all these years when she finally turned 23. The exact age almighty had planned to play the game.

That's the punishment they had to face.
The punishment of not knowing the fact why they parted, the punishment of misunderstanding.

Jungkook thought she betrayed him.
She thought she betrayed him.
But neither if them knew it was all done by the almighty itself.

A/N: When you feel a deep pain due to some misunderstanding, then know that it's the punishment for you for not knowing the truth, for not even trying to know the truth.

🍁

Everyone faces the same situation and yet they chose to ignore the truth and stay still in what they believe leading to a broken relationship.

🍁

So being a human, judgement should be done with proper understanding. That's what makes us rational.

🍁

And about god and death. Remember death is not evil, but evil of course is death. People say if there is evil then there is god. It's on you to believe what evil exactly indicates or what god exactly indicates.

🍁

Because both are in you. Evil the bad side of yours and god the good side of yours.

🍁

Piano credit to Smyang and licensing credit to owner.

🍁🍁🍁🍁