SILENCE

"You find silence even in the world of voices"

G

ulping the cold glass of water, I sat down on chair thinking about him and his words.

Storm outside was scaring me. Thunderstorm, lightning and rain.

"Does he hate me that much. If he was my past then what the hell did I do to make him hate me so much"

I was surprised how he talked about my past few days ago but not any more because I recalled my mom last words.

Past

"Y/N, you know I love you right?"

"Mom, you don't have to doubt on that, of course I know"

Tears on both of our eyes, I watched my mom struggle, fighting with illness, she was still caring about me.

"Y/N, remember someone may come to you, someone you knew. Just promise me to be strong and to be you, just you because I kn-"

Coughs!!

"Mom please don't say anything just rest"

I cried hard in fear that I am going to lose my mom

"I know that you can't never run away from him and it's what I regret because I caused this and now you are the one facing its consequences"

"Mom what are you talking about?"

"Your past Y/N, it's deep, it's what you forgot but it happened Y/N, all cause of me"

"Just know that I love you and I want you to fight for yourself, for me and forgive me"

She cried, I cried still blank about what she said and that's the last thing I hear from her.

Present

Connection all about connection. Past, present, future. All are linked?

"My mom, who was she referring with him?"

"Is it really him?"

Black!!!
Light just went making it all black.
Shit not again.

Hurrying I went to search for candles or torch. Not knowing where I kept my phone, I just went to search for anything to light up my room.

Breathe!!!

I felt a hot breathe around my ear, making it down my neck.

I froze on my spot, completely shocked, paralysed, messed up

Nothing, I could do nothing, not even move a slight of my muscles, that's how my fear was engulfing me.

"Always thinking of me?"

His hot breathe still around my ear, his husky voice.

"Turn around, Y/N"

All I could hear was tickling sound of the clock. Second by second it was eating me, Minute by minute I was dissappearing, I stayed still.

"I said you to gaze me every time we met, didn't I? "