Seeing you again

"Heartstrings between two souls will never allow them to be separated"

"Daisy can you go by yourself today? I have an urgent work to do"

"Ok don't worry. I will be safe and make sure to not get wet"

"You too beauty. See ya and text me after you get home"

"Sure chimmy"

Packing my stuffs I began to lock my locker. I stopped when I saw a shadow behind me.

Hoping it was chim I turned only to find a guy wearing mask.

"Wait"

I knew him. How could I not

'Same guy I saw on coffee shop'

'Same guy whose gaze tore me up'

'Same guy who messed up my heart, my mind and my soul'

But the thing is what was he doing here?

The odd thing is that I know this smell, this aura, no I have felt it.

"Guess we met again. Fate is so cruel you know. You always happen to meet me when it is raining."

So he remembered me? How? I mean we only met once and that was when he came to cafe. Well I would not call it a proper meeting more like just staring.

Again his voice, I have heard him and I so sure know I did but I just don't when because it's the first time I am hearing him speak.

His voice is soothing, his gaze is once again tearing me apart.
My heart is trembling, my mind is a mess but still I managed to speak.

"Not my fault it's raining. And I am suprised you actually recognized me"

"Guess I am very good at recognizing people and I could say the same to you"

This time I was unable to speak. What magic is he doing to me?

"May be then I am also good at recognizing people? "

"Are you sure about that because I don't think you know me yet"

What did he mean by that? And why is he talking to me in the first place?

"Don't think too much. You were only the one here and so I thought I could ask you where the principle office is"

Wait did he just read my mind?

"Oh um just go straight and turn to left. You will see principal's cabinet"

I said not looking at him because I knew my heart would not hold it.

"Thank you. And next time make sure to keep the same gaze as you did in cafe while talking to me"

"And yeah go home if you don't want to play with the dark"

A/N: Heartstrings! Do you believe in them?

So what's gonna happen now that they have finally met and spoke?
Tune in for more chapters cuz there's lot 2 come😊😀and photo credit to owner😄