Prologue

Remember! This is the sequel to "I'm sorry..." so read that first!

My shoes squeaked repeatedly while I paced down the hallway to his door, number 23B. I halted in front of it along with the sound of my shoes, I stared at the dark brown door slowly moving my hand onto the golden handle to then twist the door open, pushing it away from me.

I pondered into the room, my shoes letting out little squeaks while my eyes had a generous look around the room at paintings of beaches, pictures of family and pointless ornaments that held their territory on the wooden shelves. What an ordinary looking place, I thought before my eyes locked at the sight in front of me. His dark brown hair that messily lay on his head, moving in sync with the head of another male who had darker hair that was also messily laid on his head, they both moved and fit in each others arms, their lips perfectly locked together like a puzzle, that it made me want to crumble it up with my hands and throw it away. How dare he I scoffed in my mind before pushing the two of them apart to only see Min Yoongi- my acquaintance being the one who was previously making out with him, the man I used to love.

"Jealous?" He smirked playfully before I raised my briefcase in the air, threatening to hit him, he then put his hands up defensively.

"Hardly, I'm here for a meeting, but not with you, if you don't mind." I replied with a blunt tone lowering my briefcase back to my side. Yoongi frowned, as if he was expecting me to get angry before standing up and exiting the apartment. I moved my eyes from the door and focussed them on him, he stared back at me, he looked angry, and guilty at the same time. So he should be, I thought before making my way to sit down on the opposite sofa where I continued to lock my eyes with him.