Chapter 2

Jimin's POV

I stared at the white ceiling above my head, I've only been lying here for five minutes but I feel like it's been an hour already. I exhaled slightly before staring at my clock and groaning. 6:24 am. Why is it so early? I sleepily crawled out of the warmth of my bed, hesitatingly letting go of my blanket then slowly walking into the bright and clean bathroom, the only bathroom in my apartment. You'd think as someone rich I'd have two, but nope. In the bathroom I proceeded to wash my face, brush my teeth, all the morning essentials. I locked my eyes onto the mirror, staring at my face, myself, sighing.

After twenty minutes of looking for something to wear, I settled on a plain white shirt and black suit pants and jacket, but a pink tie. Should I wear a pink tie? It's a light colour.. what if I spill something on it..? No I'm just over thinking things.

Hoseok's POV

"Eunjae! No don't leave yet! What do I do? I don't know what to wear! I have no suits... or anything fancy..." I cried tugging onto her arm while she persisted on leaving and escaping from my grasp.

"I don't know, ask Jungkook to borrow a suit or something, if you get the job buy one." She left quickly running down the hallway. I could ask Jungkook, will he be awake though? Who cares I need a formal outfit. I locked my door and ran towards Jungkooks apartment my shoes squeaking every second before halting and eagerly knocking on his door.

"Please answer please answer plea-" I shut my eyes tightly.

"Hey? Hoseok, why are you here so early?" I opened them smiling and charging into his apartment.

"Oh.. come in... I guess..?" He rubbed the back of his head slightly confused, who wouldn't be when someone goes into your apartment like that.

"I need to borrow a suit. I have an interview today." He stared at me confused, but then nodded leading me into his closet where he owned far too many suits.

"Wow.." my mouth opened at how many there were, he laughed handing me a simple one that looked to be my size.

"Thanks Jungkook!" I ran into his bathroom quickly changing into the suit, it fit like a glove! Perfect!

"Does it fit?" Harshly, I pushed the door open to see Jungkook stood there even more surprised than earlier.

"Yes it does! I need to go now!" I grinned heavily before happily leaving his apartment and rushing to the parking lot entering my car. Should I be this excited for an interview.. probably not, but I want a job so badly.

Despite the fact I had no idea where I was going I eventually found the building, and there was no way I could miss it. It was a Stunning grey colour which shone in the light and the long glass windows going up from floor one to I don't even know there's that many floors.

"Wow.." escaped as I stepped out of my car, the view becoming even greater, I would love to work in such a beautiful building the owner must be extremely rich which means it must be a successful company.

Nervously I walked in through the entrance being greeted by a smiling woman at the reception desk.

"How are you today- uh.. I'm sorry, what's your name again?" She laughed embarrassingly leaning forward in her chair.

"Hoseok, I'm here for an interview.." she gasped and then nodded furiously typing on her keyboard and looking up at her computer a few times.

"Alright then Hoseok, Mr Park will be upstairs waiting for you on the top floor, good luck!" She nodded repeatedly before once again going back to typing on her keyboard. I've never seen somebody so busy before. Slowly I walked towards the elevators which when I entered played calm but upbeat music, I don't know why it's here but I love it. It distracted me from the fact I was about to potentially leave jobless or with a job and the fact I'm having an interview on the top floor, out of all places, who is interviewing me? That lady said Mr Park, and the email I got yesterday was from ParkCompany, so would it be.. the boss..?