Chapter 5

Jimin's POV

That was probably a big mistake, he kissed back though.. surely he wouldn't have if he didn't want to, so he wanted to.

"Oh I'm so confused.." I groaned, annoyed. Do I want a relationship with him? Do I? He makes me act so.. weird? I don't understand, I don't feel like I'm a man around him, I can't explain how I feel.

"Mr park, you have a delivery at main reception of paper and folders? I think that's what the delivery man said. He wants you to sign for it." Wow the delivery came early for once.

"Thank you, I'll go and sign for it." The employee soon left my office, then I walked to the elevator making my way down to the ground floor. I don't know why I have to sign for paper, but.. I won't judge the guy. I slowly exited the elevator, seeing a man outside empty handed. He must have already dropped off the paper? But I haven't signed for it yet...

"Hello, are you the delivery person?" They nodded, their cap covering their face so I couldn't see who they were.

"Please follow me, your orders are in my van, I can't carry them by myself."

"Isn't a delivery, that I paid for, meant to bring it right to my door?"

"I know but-"

"So I expect it to get right to my door." I could see the guy was tensing up, but he was pissing me off. I'm not being selfish I should get what I paid for.

"Look, you. Just because you own a massive company doesn't mean I should have any respect for you. You're just as big of an irrelevant person as I am, easily replaceable, Jiminie, or whatever your name is." Wow the nerve this guy has, he's really testing me. And why is he calling me that...

"I'll have you know, you're a lot more replaceable than I am. Now go and get me my order before this escalates." The man sighed, turning to walk away, a sigh of relief escaped from me. I thought this punk was going to attack me.. thankfully not. He came back with one box each time. Can this guy really not hold more than one?

"There. Now give me my tip." He stared at me, looking serious. This guy actually thinks he's getting a tip?"

"Ha, no chance." I laughed, starting to walk away with the boxes but they guy grabbed my arm. I heard shuffling behind the reception desk, Mina stood up and stared at the delivery guy. "Sir.. I'm sorry but you were being very rude to my boss.." he then looked over at her, rolling his eyes. "He was rude to me too." My body turned around to face him, he may be taller than me but he's nothing. "I'll give you a tip if for the next time you visit, you have a better attitude. Can you do that?" He nodded, smiling after I gave him a tip, and then leaving.

"Well he wasn't very nice.. and he called you Jiminie, what a weird nickname, it's cute but he doesn't know you.." I was almost as confused as her, there's only one other person who's called me that, but he's permanently out of my life.

"He wasn't, was he?" Mina politely bowed before sitting back at her desk. In the meantime I struggled at picking up the boxes.. these really are heavy. "Mr park..." I heard faint giggling behind me, obviously it was from Mina. "Can't you.. pick them up?" I shook my head innocently, both of us broke out into hysterical laughter. I can't believe I had a go at that guy for not being able to pick these up...

"Hey Mina, hey Mr Park.. what are you laughing about?" Both of us stopped and looked at the entrance, Hoseok?

"Oh welll...."

"He can't pick up those boxes.." Mina immediately started giggling again, she's making me seem weak. "You come and try lift them then!" She got up, preparing herself to pick up boxes, a smug look on her face. This smug look only disappeared when she couldn't lift even one of them up. "You know... I'm.. not feeling it today..." she took her hands away hiding them behind her back. "See! It's not just me... Hoseok you try.."