Chapter 7

Eunjae's POV

I suddenly stopped thinking and turned around when I heard a loud crash, another frame fell off a shelf and I saw someone rush out the door, in all black. Who was that? More importantly who's blood is this.. I was stuck, Do I go and see who that guy was or do I turn around the corner to see who this is. The fact I'm even wanting to choose the first option over the second is completely ignorant. I chose the better idea and turned around the corner, it definitely wasn't Hoseok, I was even more surprised to see him there, why would he be here...

My expression dropped, tears streamed out as I rushed over to him, he was helplessly covering his abdomen also crying, who would do this? Why would someone do this..? And why here?

"E-Eunjae..?" He quietly mumbled, his voice breaking bit by bit. I quickly lifted up my phone calling the police and for an ambulance. Just focus on him, don't let him die. If he dies it's your fault. It's your fault anyway, why weren't you at home when you were sent home? It shouldn't be him, he may be grumpy all of the time but he's never had any enemies.

"It's okay.. j-just... hold this over the wound, the police will be here soon. Okay? Just stay awake, you're going to be okay. Please trust me.." he nodded repeatedly, still crying, his grip getting weaker so I held the towel over his wound with him. "I'm so sorry I didn't get here faster" a few minutes later an ambulance and a team of police officers arrived, they took him into the ambulance and I joined him. In dramas they usually ask for a name when they get there... but they seemed in a rush now... is that a bad thing...?

"What's his name?"

"His name is...."

Hoseok's POV

My phone began to ring, so I picked it up while walking back to the apartment.

"Hello?"

"H-Hoseok.."

"Eunjae? What is it..?"

"Come to the hospital, now!" The hospital? Why? Is she in danger? I didn't have time to ask as the call hang up, I instantly started running to the hospital the fear in my body only going higher. Eunjae was outside waiting for me, I ran over and she had already grabbed my wrist and started dragging me into the hospital.

"What is it? Are you okay? Why are we here? Why do I need to be here?" She didn't respond she just kept walking until we stopped outside of double doors, doctors waiting outside. "Why can't we go in?" "They're doing surgery.." "Eunjae.. who is in there?" "It's-"

"Eunjae! You're here!"

"Daehyun! Thank god you're here.." she ran over to Daehyun, they both shared a kiss before parting again.

"Woah.. you're together?!" Eunjae nodded, she looked embarrassed but immediately went back to being scared, pacing around.

"What's wrong..? You haven't told me who's in there yet..." she nodded sighing.

"Right, I'm sorry, it's-" suddenly a bed rolled through double doors, not the doors we were looking at, it was of an old person an oxygen mask over their face. They looked sad, extremely sad. I wonder what happened to them. Then the doors to where we were trying to go opened, a doctor came out or a nurse I couldn't tell. He looked sad, oh no... looking sad isn't a good sign..

"Is he okay?" So it's a he, but who?

"Well, unfortunately the wound is quite severe and will take a couple months to heal. Resting is the best solution at the moment, and two antibiotics a day. Don't let him drink any alcohol, alcohol will damage the wound on the inside. He is unconscious at the moment but will wake up within the next hour, feel free to go in." Eunjae smiled and hugged the doctor. "Thank you thank you thank you! You saved him..." the doctor smiled, walking away.