Chapter 3

Jimin's POV

"min.. Jimin.. Jimin!" Huh..? Wait.. what? Where am I.. how did I get back to my office..? I was in the parking lot-

"Mr Park, please open the door." Huh..? Déjà vu..?

"Mr Park." Hesitantly I opened the door to see Soeyun stood there her arms hoarded with folders and a polite grin on her face.

"Why didn't you open sooner? Were you watching something inappropriate?" She smirked after giggling carelessly.

"What? No, of course not." She nodded placing the folders onto my desk.

"Finally.. those were so heavy..." she stretched and yawned but then set her eyes upon me.

"You look confused, why is that?" I shook my head sitting down onto my chair subtly spinning around.

"Did Hoseok leave?" I stopped spinning to stare at her, she was now the confused one.

"Um... Hoseok? Who?" She rubbed her head leaning on the desk intreguied.

"Nevermind..." I turned to face my window. Was it all a dream? How could it have been.. it felt real. "Soeyun.. have I stayed in my office since Hoseok left?"

"Who is Hoseok, you can't expect me to know." She sighed sitting opposite me now instead of leaning on the desk.

"The guy I just interviewed."

"Uhm, well considering that only happened just over a minute ago I'd assume so... why are you asking such strange things?" I shook my head smiling.

"I was just testing you.. to see if you actually paid attention to my whereabouts." She rolled her eyes before standing up.

"Well I better go and do more work, oh by the way! We're all going out to drink later and get some tteokbokki, by all I mean me, Mina, maybe Eunjae and Daehyun, hey why not invite that Hoseok guy too! In celebration for him getting the job!"

"Uh I don-"

"Great! See you later. Remember this, 6pm outside the entrance to the building. Bye Jimin!" She excitedly walked out of my office to sit at her desk and immediately work.

"A simple drink gets her excited? Wow.." I rolled my eyes also continuing with my work. I hope it really was just a dream.

Hoseok's POV

"Hobi, guess what? We're going drinking tonight with your new workers, and my friends! They said you could invite someone!"

"I'm not going..." I shook my head. I can't be near him when I don't have to be. What if he hurts me again?

"Why?" She smiled innocently but worried before sitting next to me.

"I don't want to... I'm tired.."

"You can sleep later! This will be fun, they want to get to know you!" She laughed pulling me up from my comfy seat.

"Hey, I was comfy there-"

"Well you need to go and and buy yourself a work suit or two.. maybe three.. okay? I'm coming with you." She practically dragged me out of the door and before I knew it we were outside of Gucci.

"Eunjae... I can't afford suits from here!"

"Ha! You think we're going in here for you? Pfft! I'm buying myself a new bag! You can go to Topshop for all I care.." I pouted walking in with Eunjae while she walked around the whole store at least five times before picking up a bag.

"Done?" I folded my arms staring at Eunjae who was excitedly staring at the bag.

"You should get a belt or something!"