2

While Liz leads the Decathlon team through practice, y/n sits at the table in front of the stage, slowly banging her head against it. "Y/n stop your gonna get a concussion." She hears Peter say quietly.
"Great cause then maybe Tony will finally let me take a vacation cause as of last night, I haven't slept in 4 days." Y/n groans, dropping her head to the table once again.
"Stay at my place tonight and get some rest then." Peter tells her, rubbing her back softly.
"I'll try, it just depends on how bad this legal stuff is." Y/n picks her head up and then drops it down, leaving it down as Peter continues to rub her back. With the thudding stopped and Y/n calm, Peter turns to talk to the coach about him and y/n missing a competition.
"Peter, it's nationals. Is there no way you can take a weekend off?" He asks.
"Nope." Y/n says, sitting up. "Tony Stark doesn't believe in taking a break. Which reminds me that I couldn't get that weekend off either."
"We can't go to Washington, because if Mr. Stark needs us we have to make sure we're here."
"Neither of you have ever been in the same room as Tony Stark." Flash says from the back of the auditorium.
"Shut up Flash!" Y/n turns around and glares at him.
"Why would I? Little Miss Perfect is gonna get her wimpy boyfriend to beat me up?" Flash sasses. Y/n starts to heat up with anger.
"No, she'll do that herself." Peter says under his breath.
"No, actually I have a sister, an aunt, 6 uncles, and a badass dad who will gladly do it for me though." Y/n smiles like she's innocent but anger still boiling inside of her.
"And who would these relatives we've never heard of before be?" Flash crosses his arms.
"Wanda Maximoff, Natasha Romanoff, Steve Rogers, Colonel James Rhodes, Clint Barton, Thor Odinson, Bruce Banner, and Sam Wilson. And my dad is Tony Stark."
"The Avengers are not your family." Flash scoffs. "And Tony Stark is definitely not your dad, so quit lying to sound cool.
Y/n stands and storms over to Flash's table where she drops her Stark Industries badge, SHEILD ID, and driver's license, all reading in clear letters Y/n Stark.
"That enough proof for you Flash?" Flash just stares in awe as Y/n scoffs before picking up her IDs and turning away. "You know what, I'm out. I'm not going to Washington and that's not changing. Now if you'll excuse me I have missing avengers and a fugitive assassin to search for." And with that y/n starts to walk out but Peter jogs over to stop her.
"Wait. What just happened?" Everyone's focus now off the decathlon questions.
"Peter and y/n aren't going to Washington."
"No, no, no, no."
"Really right before nationals?" Liz asks.
"Peter quit the marching band and robotics lab. And Y/n quit the music and theater clubs." Everyone turns to MJ. "I'm not obsessed with them. I'm just very observant."
"Flash, you're in for Peter. And Michelle you're in for Y/n."
"I don't know. I have to check my calendar first. I got a hot date with Black Widow coming up." Flash says, teasing y/n.
"You know what? Believe what you want Flash, I'm out." Y/n scoffs picking up her bag before planting a kiss on Peter's cheek. "See you later." She turns and runs out of the gym.

Peter sits in class waiting for the bell to ring. As soon as it does he runs out of the school, hops the fence, and runs over to Delmar's Deli.
"Sup Mr. Delmar."
"Hey, Mr. Parker." Mr. Delmar smiles at the sight of Peter. Peter walks to the counter and sets gummy worms atop. "2 number fives, right?"
"Yeah, and with pickles on one, and can you squish them down real flat? Thanks." Peter says to the guy who makes the sandwiches.
"You got it boss."
"How's your aunt?" Delmar asks Peter.
"She's alright."
Delmar turns to his employee. "She's a hot Italian woman." He says in Spanish.
Peter chuckles and slyly says, "How's your daughter ?" Peter responds in Spanish smirking as he does.
Delmar glares then rings Peter up. "Twenty dollars."
"It's five dollars a piece." Peter protests.
"For that comment, ten dollars each." Delmar says.
"Hey come on. I'm joking. I'm joking. I have a girlfriend anyways." Peter opens his wallet and pulls out two fives. "Here's ten."
"What's up, Murph?" Peter says petting the cat. "How are you doing buddy?"
"So how's school?"
"Ah, you know. It's boring. Got better things to do." Peter answers.
"Stay in school, kid. Otherwise you're gonna end up like me."
"This is great."
"Best sandwiches in Queens." Delmar says handing the sandwiches to Peter.
Peter runs out of the shop and into an alleyway, quickly changing into his Spider-Man suit and then jumping from building to building with the sandwiches. Throughout the afternoon Peter stops multiple crimes and helps many people. At nearly sunset, he sits on the fire escape he usually meets you at.
"You have reached the voicemail box of Happy Hogan."
"Hey, Happy. Here's my report for tonight. I stopped a grand theft bicycle. I couldn't find the owner so I just left a note. I helped this lost, old Dominican lady. She was really nice and bought me a churro. I just feel like I could be doing more. You know? Just curious when the next real mission is gonna be. So, yeah, just call me back. It's Peter. Parker."
While Peter talks, y/n appears through a portal to the landing, standing silently until he ends the call with a sigh. Peter locks his phone and she suddenly speaks. "Why would you tell him about the churro?"
"Jesus Christ!" Peter exclaims nearly falling off the edge causing y/n start laughing. "That's not funny."
"It kind of is." She continues to laugh.
Peter looks down at his wrist and pops out a web cartridge. Nearly falling again trying to catch it. He replaces it and you two suddenly hear voices. Y/n looks down to see four men walking into the ATM bank with duffle bags. The couple glances at each other and Peter swings off. Y/n sighs as her suit materializes around her and she uses her powers to fly down. Just as she runs over to help Peter in the bank a purple laser swipes across through the window towards Delmar's sandwich shop. Y/n drops to the ground to avoid the laser and turns to see the bodega on fire.
"Mr. Delmar?!" She shouts running into the burning building, magically moving beams out of the way so she can run through, seconds later she emerges with Delmar at her side and Murph in her arms. "Are you okay?" Delmar nods, as he takes Murph from her. "Okay good, I'm gonna go call 911 okay? You'll be alright?"
"Yes ma'am." He nods.
"Okay." y/n turns to see multiple people gather, many already calling emergency responders. She spots Peter standing by the bank in his spider-man suit. She nods in the direction of his apartment and flies off leaving the first responders to handle the fire.