3

Y/n lands on the roof of Peter's apartment complex and is shortly followed by Peter .
"Are you insane!?" Y/n shouts.
"What?"
"You should have waited for me! Or at least called Happy! You could have died Peter!"
Peter pulls off his mask, his hair sticking up everywhere. "I'm sorry, okay? I thought I could handle it."
"But you couldn't Peter, that's the problem." Peter reaches forward to touch her but she backs away. "Don't..." he tries again but she steps away. "I am seriously mad at you right now Peter." He sighs and walks over to the fire escape, climbing down to his window. Y/n follows and climbs in the window. Peter crawls along the roof to close the door but y/n closes it with her powers while her suit dematerializes. Peter dropped himself to the ground before turning around. Y/n moved to yell at him again but they heard a crash sound. They look to the bed to see Ned there, the Lego Death Star shattered around his feet.
"What was that?" Aunt May shouts from the other room.
"Nothing!" The couple shouts.
"You're the Spider-Man." Ned says in disbelief. "And you're the Sapphire Witch." Ned says pointing to y/n, still in disbelief.
"No I'm not." Y/n answers quickly.
"From YouTube."
"I'm not. I'm not. Okay?" Peter taps the spider on his chest making his whole suit loosen around him.
"You were on the ceiling."
"No I wasn't. Ned, what are you doing in my room?"
"May let me in. You said we were gonna finish the Death Star."
"You can't just bust into my room." Suddenly the door opens and Peter jumps and tosses his suit to y/n who throws it to the back of the top bunk.
May pokes her head in. "That turkey meatloaf recipe is a disaster. Let's go to dinner. Thai? Ned, you want Thai?"
"Yes."
"No." Y/n shouts over Ned. "He's got a thing"
"A thing to do after."
"Okay." She looks at Peter. "Put on some clothes, Peter." Peter grabs the sweater off the chair as she closes the door.
"She doesn't know?" Ned asks.
"Nobody knows. Y/n isn't supposed to know but she found out in Berlin. And Mr. Stark knows because he made my suit but that's it." Peter rambles.
"Tony Stark made that?" Ned is shocked. "Are you an Avenger?"
"Yeah. Basically." Peter says, but y/n stops him
"In training." Y/n says before moving closer to Ned. "You can't tell anybody about this. You have to keep this a secret."
"A secret? Why?"
"You know what she's like." Peter whispers loudly, pointing towards the direction of Aunt May. "If she finds out people try to kill me every night, she won't let me do this anymore. Come on Ned, please."
"Okay, Okay, Okay, Okay. I'll level with you. I don't think I can keep this a secret. This is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Guys."
"Ned! May can not know about this. We cannot do that to her right now." Peter freaks. "With everything that has happened in the last four months... please."
"Just swear it." Y/n pleads.
"I swear." Ned says.
"Thank you." Peter and y/n sigh.
Peter places his hands on his head and walks away. "I can't believe this is happening right now."
"Can I try the suit on?"
"No!" The couple exclaims.
"How does it work? Magnets? How do you shoot the strings?" Ned continuously asks questions. "How did y/n get her powers? How do you fly? Can you teleport
"We're gonna talk about this at school tomorrow. Okay? Okay."
"Wait just tell me this. How do you do this and the Stark Internship?" Ned asks Peter.
"This is the Stark Internship."
"Ohhhhhhh."
"Just get out of here." Peter pushes Ned out of his room and closes the door, sliding down with his back against it. Y/n walks up and squats down in front of him.
"He was bound to find out sooner or later." Y/n says, resting a hand on his knee.
"But what if he's in danger now because he knows? What if—" Peter is cut off by y/n kissing him.
"Ned will be fine." She kisses him again before standing. "Now put some pants on. I'm hungry."