Dare

Imma just jump right in bc I have nothing to say and I still felt compelled to say something here k bye!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

The ducklings walked up to strange statue.

Louie rushed up feeling the hat, "I wonder how much money I could make from this?!" He said enthusiastically.

"I wouldn't touch it, it looks cursed." Webby stated flatly, Louie removed his hands immediately.

"Whats the probability of it being cursed? Is it more of a yay or a nay?" Webby examined the statue more, "More of a yay to me, probably deadly. Possibly a trap too if you shake the hand" She said, she was over exaggerating to make Louie a little freaked out of course. He can be to greedy at times.

Dewey rushed up to the statue immediately, "DID YOU SAY IT COULD BE A TRAP?!" He yelled excitedly.

"Yeah but I don't think its very likely since it doesn't look like the arm can move... its really just rock" Webby said studying it even more.

"Webby why are you acting so calm? You're in another dimension!! Normally you would be screaming and running around everywhere not wandering around calmly looking at everything like Scrooge!" Dewey said looking at Webby as he waited for a response.

Webby looked at him before looking down, "...sorry its been a little hard since I lost Lena..". Dewey suddenly had a look of understanding on his face as he hugged Webby.

"She'll always be in your heart, and I'm sure the Magic of Friendship will bring her back to you" Webby smiled as Dewey said that comforting her.

Webby smiled brightly, "So.. you wanna hold the statues hand don't you Dewey?" She said with a knowing smile.

"Oh you know I do!!" He said with excitement.

Huey walked up, "The Jr Woodchuck Guidebook says not to touch things that might trigger a trap or be cursed"

Dewey looked at him before looking back at the statue, "Yeah that just makes me wanna do it even more Hue" Dewey was oozing with curiosity now.

Webby nodded, "you should have known that Huey" she snickered as she started playing with some random ball that came out of nowhere, "In fact.. I dare you to hold its hand!! Thats how dares work right?"

Louie looked at Dewey, "I dare you to shake its hand too!"

Webby looked at Louie, "You just want him to test if its trapped or cursed so that it effects him and not you. Right?" Webby had a cocky smile.

Louie looked at her with an exaggerated over dramatic astonished face, "Wha?! I would NEVER! How could you think of me like that? Honestly Webby." There was a short pause before they all started laughing.

Huey looked at them like they were mad, "You know what! You guys are all going to get hurt real bad and when you do I'm going to point out how it could've been avoided if you had listened to the guidebook!!" He practically screamed.

Dewey's heart was racing, ignoring everything his older brother just said he reached his hand out to the statue eager to touch it, especially since he had been dared to. When someone dares Dewey to do something, you bet he'll do it. He'll be extra about it to. Webby and Louie watched in anticipation waiting to see if anything would happen.

Dewey was slowly reaching his hand out as if it were in slow-mow and he started narrating it. "It all comes down to this. One touch could change my life foreve-"

"STOP MILKING THE MOMENT!!" Louie and Webby shouted. Scrooge walked towards them eyeing the statue and realizing it wasn't safe immediately, he saw Dewey about to shake its hand and started running towards him to stop him, but it was to late.

Dewey grabbed onto the statues hand and tried to shake it despite it being stone. The arm moved a bit up and down.

Dewey bowed at the statue and pretended to tip a fake hat, "Good day mr triangle!" Louie and Webby laughed, but when Dewey tried to take his hand away he couldn't.

"G-Guys, I can't move my hand!!" Dewey yelled, panicking.

Webby ran up and tugged on his arm, "oh no.. it was definitely a yay"

Dewey started panicking even more, "WHAT DO U MEAN A YAY?! THIS IS ANYTHING BUT A YAY!! AND wait why isn't Huey lecturing us about how this wouldn't have happened if we had listened to the Guidebook?" Dewey looked around and realized, everything was black and white. Huey seemed to be frozen in time, along with Scrooge and everything around them. Louie was also trying to tug Deweys hand away from the statue. "G-Guys look around... somethings wrong.." Dewey was scared now, whether he would admit it or not.

Suddenly the statue started glowing a bright blinding yellow. Webby and Louie were freaking out because of the black and white surroundings and what seemed to be the statue emitting some yellow outline rising out the top of it. Dewey was starting to feel dizzy, he couldn't support his own weight anymore as he fells to the ground with a hard thud. The last thing he heard before passing out was a demonic "Well, well, well"

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thanks for reading!! Leave any question in the comments and I will answer it after the next chapter!

I tried to make this chapter longer if u couldn't tell

Feel free to suggest anything for the story and I may or may not consider using it!

It depends on what it is thougj

No promises

Goodbye my Ducklings and Duckettes!
Peace ✌🏻