Her

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR SEASON 2
If you haven't watched any of the episodes that came out in May 2019
1. What the heck dude
And 2. Read at your own risk ;0
==================================

She was back, standing in front of the mansion. She walked up to the front door, fear and excitement washing through her. She lifted her hand to knock, but hesitated, this was the moment she had been looking forward to for 10 years. She practiced introducing herself a few times, but it all felt wrong. She just stood there, unable to think of what to do. She couldn't mess this up, it was to important.

Scrooge walked towards his door, ready to go organize another search party. He gave a depressed sigh, he felt like he'd lost everything he loved. He slowly turned the knob and creaked open the door.
"HEY PARTY PEOPLE I BACK IN THE HIZOU-oh no. Knew it was wrong as soon as I said it. Sorry that was terrible can I get a do-over?" Scrooge stared in awe, speechless. "Hey Uncle Scrooge" Della waved. He was in shock, she was right in front of him, after ten years. He ran forward and hugged her as tightly as he could, spinning her around in awe. For the first time in a while Scrooge's heart was filled with happiness.

"It's you! It's really you! I can't even believe it!! Look at you! Standing here! I thought you were-" "dead? Not yet" Della cut him off. "Where..?" Scrooge questioned looking up at the sky "The moon" Della replied "You were on the moon?! I searched the moon!" He stated "Not hard enough! There were mites and aliens and I had to rebuild the spear with my tooth!" She yelled. "Don't raise your voice at me you rapacious rocketeer!" He yelled back, Della started giggling "I missed your Scroogey in-alliteration." She reached over and hugged him again. Scrooge felt that he had stepped on something, he looked down and saw that Della had a mechanical leg, "Lost it in the crash" Della stated. Scrooge's face turned to a smile again "..Out of rocket parts! Brilliant! Leg or no you're still every bit the woman you were ten years ago!" He briefly hugged her again.

Della released herself from the hug "Out of my way old man!" She opened the door a little more and looked inside the mansion. "Where are my... kids?" She stopped, the mansion was completely empty, it was clean as if no children had been there, and there was silence all around, no voices echoing through the halls. Scrooge's face turned into one of worry and shock, he couldn't tell her, how could he tell her. Della turned around and looked at him "..Uncle Scrooge?"