Growl

Hey guys!! Would u mind checking out ihasmagma she has new original novel called The Story of us coming out and she would love it if you guys would go check it out once its posted!!

~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-

Dewey wandered around the woods, lost. He searched for anything he recognized. Unfortunately he was heading deeper into the forest, and farther away from anything he knew. He searched and searched until finally not being able to find anything.

Dewey soon rested against a tree and looked around tired. He decided to stay there until someone found him. He rested his head on some leaves and fell asleep.

"Bill?! BILL!! I NEED UR HELP!!!" Dewey screamed, urgently trying to find Bill in the mindscape. "Relax kid! I'm right here!" Bill appeared, floating in front of Dewey. "Bill, I got lost in the woods and idk how I'm going to get ur stuff when I can't even get home..." Dewey was on the verge of tears.

Bill floated up looking down on Dewey, "ok kid, listen. The forest you're in has everything on that list. So you got lucky. Unfortunately since you agreed to our little deal you won't be able to leave the forest until you collect EVERYTHING. To make it easier since we're friends. I'll give you a map with the spots of every item labeled!!" Dewey looked up with tears in his eyes, "if we're friends why would you keep me away from my family?!" He asked, a single tear ran down his face. "Because, family is a distraction from what you really need in life." Bill sounded very cold and dark... demonic even, when he said that.

Dewey was starting to feel something he had never felt around Bill in a while, Fear. "Why are you scared? Do you not trust me?" Bill asked, tinting a bit of red. "Oh uh uh, n-no!! I'm not scared!! It's just... will I even have the map when I wake up?" Dewey felt uneasy, he was lying of course, about not being scarec at least.

If Bill had a face he'd be doing a big fat smirk. He knew Dewey was still scared, but he also knew the question was something Dewey did want to know, So he answered. "Of course kid! Why would I give it to you if it wouldn't appear with u in the real world!" Bill, lowered down, turning completely yellow.

Dewey sat on the ground and remained quiet, until he started hearing something. He heard growling, it sounded bad. Dewey felt a small pain in his left arm. He looked up at Bill for help, "Bill! I think somethings attacking me. I need to wake up!!" Dewey yelled frantically, feeling the pain in his arm get worse. "Sorry kid, I can't wake u up!" Bill shrugged. Dewey pondered on what to do. He threw his arms up in frustration, "why cant I wake up?! I'm being attacked! I should be awake by now!!" Then he woke up.

Dewey woke to find a bear cub biting his arm, well actually biting the cast which was protecting his already broken hand. He quickly pushed the cub away and started running through the forest. He then heard a loud growl, a bears growl. He turned his head to find a big mommy bear running towards him. Dewey started screaming for help, he ran as fast as he could until he tripped over a rock and fell to the ground. Dewey found his foot stuck in the rock and was unable to get up. He saw the bear come closer and look down on him. He waited for the moment to end. For his life to be over. He excepted that the bear would eat him.

But nothing happened. Dewey looked up at the bear, it looked down at him and ran towards a cabin. Dewey felt dizzy, he was crying and stuck. He couldn't move his foot from the rock and he continued to cry for help until he fell unconscious. The last thing he felt was a hand touching his face.

Dewey saw Bill in front of him. Oh boy, he passed out with a bear after him. Either that or he was dead. Bill looked at him, "wow kid didn't take you long to knock out again." Bill said while floating down next to Dewey. "A-am I dead?" Dewey asked frantically. "Maybe, you are mortal after all.." Bill answered, this only made Dewey panic more. Dewey rolled over and cried, "I-I'm never going to be able to find your stuff... I dropped the map and Idk where it is and I cant even go home now that I cant collect ur stuff since the lost is gone too.." He sobbed, "Kid I'll just give you a new one! And you're not dead. If you were dead you wouldn't be able to see me. You can only see me when you're asleep." Bill said, making a couch appear and sat on it. "I'm a dream demon not a death demon." Dewey looked up at Bill, "I guess you're right..." Bill gave Dewey another map, and Dewey felt a bit better. He then felt himself waking up yet again. "Bye Bill!!" He yelled, "bye!" Bill replied.

Dewey woke up in pain. He had a bad headache, a sting in his arm, and an extremely sore foot. He opened his eyes to find that he seemed to be inside a house. He heard a creak of the floor boards and footsteps. He then knew someone was walking towards him. Dewey tried to look over but the pain in his head didn't let him. He then saw the face of a bear look down at him. Except this time, the bear looked very friendly. She was all neat and clean with her hair done in curls and a flowery dress. Dewey was confused. The bear looked at him and said, "hello there! I'm Mary Pawsington, but you can call me ms. Mary." The woman gave a warm smile.

Dewey managed to slowly sit up. "I-I'm Dewey.." he put out his good hand to shake hers, which she did gently. "Why are you so afraid dear?" She asked, Dewey looked up at her and sighed, "Well... last night you seemed more demeaning and dark... you looked way scarier when you were chasing me..." Dewey rubbed the back of his next, a bit embarrassed. "Dear, I wasn't chasing you to hurt you; I was chasing you to help you! I saw you laying there all beat up, so I went closer to you to inspect what might be wrong. Then I noticed that one of those pesky wasps stung you! And those hurt very much they do. I tried to help you up but then you screamed and ran from me, so I chased you yelling for you to slow down and that I wasn't going to hurt you. You only looked back and screamed more, crying out for help! Finally I was able to get to u after you tripped over a rock and got your foot stuck..." Ms. Mary gave Dewey a drink and sat down in her armchair.

Dewey sighed and looked into his reflection, "I'm sorry... I'm actually a little delusional.. like sometimes I can't tell the difference between fiction and reality. So I guess my mind was playing tricks on me again..." Dewey sighed and drank from the cup, "I-I'm sorry..." he began to tear up again, man he has been an emotional wreck these past few days. Ms. Mary looked at him sympathetically, "it's alright deary, you shouldn't be punished for what you cannot control." Mary got up and took Dewey's cup into the kitchen she then came back. Dewey reached his arms out towards her, "c-can I have a hug?" He asked, leaning forward a bit. "Of course dear!" She replied, giving him a bear hug. Dewey smiled and layed back down. "My life's a bit screwed up right now.." he said with a yawn, "I just wish.. I wish I could be normal again.." that was the last Dewey said before passing out again. Ms Mary looked down and rubbed some ointment on his injuries. "You should feel better in a while duck..." she said as she collected her things and walked to another room to store them again.

She saw a yellow light in her living room, noticed everything was bkack and white, and quickly paced in. "Hello, Bill." She said with s smirk. "Hey there Marytha! You're doing an excellent job! Keep it up and I promise to reward you handsomely" Bill blinked, or maybe it was supposed to be a wink. "Yes well, I do need as much I can have seeing as I wish for my children to grow up in a safe place." Mary smiled thinking of the difference this would make for her family.
"Just remember, you'll get nothing but misfortune if you screw this up!" Bill warned. Mary simply chuckled, "It'll all work out soon Bill, just you wait.." Mary gave a dark smirk before leaving the room to head to bed.
Bill was gone, and time was as it should be.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hey guys! Sorry for the late chapter :p but I made it longer ;)

We reached 500 reads!!!

Yas! Tysm!!!

Anyways cya
Bye my ducklings and Duckettes
~Shidoni OUT!