Office

Scrooge and Donald were panicking, all of the kids were gone now. It was as if they had lost everything once more. Donald turned to Scrooge with rage and screamed, "It's the Spear of Selene all over again!! I knew this would happen!! Why did I think I could trust you?!" He threw a tantrum as Scrooge looked down at the ground in sorrow, "I'm sorry lad, I didn't know this would happen." Donald looked at Scrooge, face red with rage. "Sorry?! Sorry isn't going to cut it!! I've lost everything!! First my sister, then my home, and now my nephews!!" Donald started tearing up as he ran deep into the woods screaming for the kids.

Scrooge called for Donald, even though he knew Donald wouldn't listen, "Donald come back! It's a suicide mission!" Donald only screamed back, "Shut up old man!!" Scrooge retreated back to the town, reaching the police station and informing them of what had happened.

After the police had sent out search parties Scrooge went home, exhausted. He looked around at all he had, his riches, his mansion, his expensive furniture. He walked into the foyer and looked up to see the picture above the fireplace. The one with him, Donald, and Della on a pirate ship. He thought back to every life decision he had made. The ones he regrets most of all, and the ones he was most proud of. He thought back to the Shadow War, he had been convinced that he needed to start all over, and was determined to do it until Magica had shown up.

Scrooge slowly walked into his office, it was dimly lit. Closing the curtains didn't make much of a difference but that didn't stop him from doing it. He sat in his chair and sighed, he didn't know what to do. He sulked and pulled out a computer that Louie had left in his office, probably because he was to lazy to pick it up and bring it out. Scrooge chuckled at the thought of Louie sneaking into his office to find business secrets on how to get rich, and then leave forgetting the computer he had brought to text people with since he had forgotten to charge his phone.

Scrooge opened the laptop, he needed a password. He typed in "TrademarkLouieDuck" and it worked. He searched for charity's he could donate to and found one called "Louie's Kids" He clicked it and knew instantly what this charity was really for. Scrooge thought about it and if Louie was ever found, this would be a nice present. He logged in with his credit card and donated a few thousand bucks.

Scrooge walked to the boys room, he looked at the boys triple bunk bed. He realized how dangerous it was for Dewey to be going up on that when he was sick and ordered a twin bed with blue sheets. He looked and saw that Huey had been researching on how to be a therapist. Scrooge's heart melted as he saw that all Huey cared about was taking care of his brothers. Scrooge left a note telling Huey that if he wanted Therapy lessons Scrooge would pay for it. It was then he realized that everyone in his family would need therapy after this was over, if it ever ended.

Scrooge walked down the hall heading to his office, when he suddenly came upon Webby's room. He looked inside to see Mrs Beakley cleaning it. The room looked brand new, he saw that she had a few tear streaks. Scrooge felt a wave of emotion, Beakley never cried, ever. Beakley turned to glare at Scrooge as he walked in. Scrooge gulped and cleared his throat, "Bentina, I'm so sorry." She simply stood there and looked down at him, "She's gone" Beakley whispered. Scrooge stepped back, "I didn't know this would happen, I'm terribly sorry." He said with sorrow, "She's gone" Beakley said, a bit louder. Scrooge watched as Beakley walked around arranging pillows and blankets, sorting books and organizing drawers.

Scrooge walked closer to Beakley "Bentina we can get her back, she's not gone for good." Beakley turned her head towards Scrooge, staring at him. He walked closer to her. Suddenly, she pinned him to the wall, "Scrooge. You will find her as well as the boys, and I will be with you. I will see to it that she is found." Scrooge nodded his head. Beakley let him down, "Wise of you to agree" she stated as she exited the room.

Scrooge walked back to his office, a tad shaken. He opened a drawer and pulled out a key, turning to a door and unlocking it. He walked into the room and slumped in an armchair, he hadn't been here since the kids had found out about the Spear of Selene. He growled and grunted in anger at himself, until he finally started tearing up at the remembrance of everything that had happened.