Again

Dewey was at a loss for words. Bill was showing a side that he had never seen before. Dewey wanted to save Webby but something was restricting him. He couldn't move. Webby was tied in chains and floating in front of Bill. Whilst he stared with an insane look in his eye.
Dewey was scared, frightened even. He looked around and tried calling for help, but he couldn't speak. Reality was fading and he couldn't tell what was happening anymore. Then it all went black.

Bill snapped his fingers, Webby woke up just as Dewey passed out. Bill stared at Webby with a sadistic look in his eye. Webby then spoke up, "What are you going to do with me." she asked, still sounding brave. Bill replied, "I want to make a deal with you". Webby scoffed, "Again?!" she yelled as Bill chuckled. She shook her head, "Never in my life would I ever make another deal with you." She turned her head away from him in disgust. Bill only tightened the chains causing Webby more pain.

She yelped and glared at Bill. He proceeded, "I can do anything you want within a certain limit, if you do one thing in return." He laughed a little at whatever he was thinking. She grimaced and thought for a second before questioning him, "What would you have me do?" Bill chuckled, "If you're worried that I'll possess you kid, don't worry I won't". Webby didn't believe him for a second, "What would you make me do?" Bill laughed at his own thoughts until it became a distorted wheeze. Webby glared at him with a little concern.

Bill looked down at her, "All I need you to do is get something for me." Webby was still worried, "Is it dangerous to get ahold of?" Bill then replied. "No it'll be quite easy actually." Webby thought for a moment, all it was, was retrieving something and if Bill was lying about it being easy, she was heavily trained in combat. She could stand up for herself; but, she wouldn't help Bill unless he gave her something that was worth it.

She thought, and it came to her. "Bill... do you think you could bring someone back to life?" To that, Bill chuckled. "I know who you're thinking of, and yes. Yes I can." Bill reached his arm out to make the deal with Webby, even loosening a part of the chains to free her arm, but she refused to. "If you hold my hand you could possess me again." Bill groaned, "Why are you mortals like this". He then swore not to possess her as part of the deal, and they shook hands once more.

============================
Sorry for the short chapters and scarce updates
I'm going to try and get back to posting chapters weekly-ish
No promises it'll be on the same day each week
The chapter length will depend on what happens in them
It's a lot less stressful than making sure each chapter has 1,000 words

Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk