Brother

Beakley was pacing in circles, wondering how this could have happened. She had trained Webby as best she could and she knew that her granddaughter was no idiot. How could Webby have ever trusted him or even lowered her stance. Then she came to the realization, Dewey. Webby would protect the only family she's known no matter the cost. Beakley knew that she must have thought she could outwit Bill and save Dewey. "Bing bing bing!!" Beakley gasped turning her head to see Bebby awake, "What do you mean?" She asked, "I mean bing bing bing correctomondo! Thats what happened sherlock!" Bebby said, with an unnerving smile. Beakley glared at Bebby, "I want you to bring my granddaughter back along with Dewey right this instant!" She yelled, sternly. Bebby only laughed and shook their head. Beakley growled and left the room so she could think in peace.

Bebby was alone in a pitch black room tied to a chair. They looked around, and freed themself. Bill, being in Webby's body, was able to accomplish every skill Webby had learned. Which made this all the more sweeter. They pulled out the night vision goggles and crawled up through the vents. As Bebby crawled they found an opening to see the triplets room. They looked down to find Huey and Louie occupying it. Huey was sitting on the ground reading the guidebook on a section for finding a lost scout, and Louie was on his bed sobbing. Bebby watched with a smile enjoying the pain they were going through.

"D-Do you think we'll ever see him again?!" Louie asked, letting out the emotions he normally hid away. Huey looked him dead in the eye, "yes. We will. He's fine we'll see him again." Louie looked as though he didn't believe what he was hearing. "I can't tell which part we're at.." he said, Huey looked at him confused, Louie continued, "are we at the wait what... or the AHHH.... How much is left of this adventure?! How many more people are going to get hurt..." he said choking between sobs, Huey put the book down and hugged his brother, "it's ok Louie, everything will be ok. No matter what, we'll all be together soon. The adventure will end no matter what stage it is and Dewey and Webby will come home." He said comforting his brother as best as he could. Louie snuggled against his brother, "you know I never show my emotions to anyone... why do I feel like exploding..." he asked, with the smallest smile. Huey simply replied, "Well, you bottle up all of your emotions, and never let them out whenever they need to be let out. So it all collects into one giant bomb of emotion that could explode at any second, and these past few weeks have been more emotionally scarring then anything you've ever faced." Huey said, Louie looked up at him, "So am I or am I not losing it?" Huey chuckled and simply said, "no"

Bebby was laughing hysterically, when the vent broke and they fell through down into the boys room. They were still laughing and thought the pain was hilarious. Bebby collected themself and stood in front of Huey and Louie, "Hey boys!" Huey and Louie glared at Bebby. Huey pounced on them and pressed Bebby against the wall. "Bring him BACK!!" He demanded, Bebby laughed, "Ha! Why should I?!" Huey looked at Bebby with a deathly glare, "Because he's our brother, our family, and you have no right to keep him away!!" He yelled, unable to process a more well put together reason. Bebby scoffed, "oh please! As if those reasons matter! You don't think I got to be an all knowing demon by catering to people emotions?!" Bebby pushed Huey off of them and jumped through the window, Louie started chasing after them with Huey trying to catch up after realizing what had just happened.

Beakley returned to the room. She saw that Bebby was gone. She started panicking but remained a calm manner. She ran to the boys room to find them gone, immediately informing Scrooge. "Curse me kilts, lets get them immediately!!!" He yelled running out the door and into the woods with Beakley right behind him. "Hurry up Bentina I can see red!!" They came to a stop at what Scrooge had thought was Huey's shirt. To their horror they found a small patch of blood, on it was the tear of a red shirt, and a pink bow.