Chapter Nineteen

IN PREVIOUS CHAPTERS OF "HIS OBSESSION HIS POSSESSION":

Chapter Fourteen: Mr. Stevens takes Lilly away from the Halloween Party. On the way to her house they argue and Lilly blurts out her feelings towards the Adonis. This encourages him to share his feelings as well. The two have a heated kiss and Lilly has no regrets.

Chapter Fifteen: It's the day after Halloween and Lilly is nervous because she wonders if the Adonis has any regrets. Sean attempts to hit on her but since she no longer needs a "distraction" she tells him off. The Adonis shows no regrets although later Lilly shows some doubt. The Adonis sways her mind about what they are doing and finally tells her to call him by his first name - Daniel.

Chapter Sixteen: Lilly is over at Audrey's house and she has a discussion with Audrey's sister, Aubrey, about the whereabouts of Lilly's sister. Mr. Tallaki, Lilly's english teacher, makes her feel a bit uncomfortable. The Adonis and Lilly kiss again and Lilly ends up giving her phone number to him.

Chapter Seventeen: Lilly played a joke when the Adonis tried texting her, causing him to be mad at her. Lilly almost gets in trouble because of a dispute with Hannah Evans but Mr. Tallaki doesn't punish her. The Adonis tells Lilly why he was mad about her joke and she apologizes, leading him to ask her out for tea.

Chapter Eighteen: Audrey mentions Calvin, an old friend with benefits, and feels a bit sad. Lilly brings an apple to the Adonis and tells him the story of the downfall of man. They discuss their set plans to have tea that day and the Adonis finds out that Lilly walks home alone, causing him to get angry. He takes her home and Lilly calms him down. Lilly gets ready and they leave to go on their "date" at Panera Bread, which she finds out is in another town an hour away.

(A/N) WARNING: There is minor talk of religious views, and views on sexual orientation in this chapter, but I hope that no one finds it offensive to them, their religion, or their views. I am deeply sorry if anyone finds themselves offended in anyway.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

CHAPTER NINETEEN - LILLY'S P.O.V

Every young girl - including me - has been told to never get into a car with boys. Yet here I was, in this man's car, headed to an unspecified town an hour away. Did that make me irresponsible? I knew that I shouldn't be in this car, with my teacher, but I couldn't find a reason to care.

Pure magnetism pulls my gaze towards the Adonis and when my eyes land on him, I am lost in admiration at his indisputable exquisiteness.

"Am I that beautiful?" His mellow voice lures my eyes to his smirking mouth.

"Huh?"

"Well, you're staring at me. It's because I'm that beautiful, isn't it?" He glances at me and I quickly avert my gaze back towards the window.

"Don't be conceited" I scoff. "It's unattractive."

I take in a deep breath when he places his hand on my thigh. "Having confidence in one's physical appearance is unattractive?"

"No, but having an excessively favorable opinion of one's self is." I bite my lip when his fingers twitch.

"Excessively? There's nothing excessively favorable about the fact that I'm just that beautiful."

"You're being very unattractive right now."

He smiles. "That's impossible."

I grin at our banter. "Enough about your conceit. What are you going to do to keep me entertained for the next hour?"