thirty

Their first night together would never be forgotten by the two

Their first night together would never be forgotten by the two. Her hands reaching out for him to pull into an embrace, his glossy eyes searching her face for clarification, and her soft whimpers as his hand reached down. His hands were agonizingly slow. Her back arched up when he wouldn't meet her bud the way she wanted him to.

"Bad girl," he whispered.

Irish pouted and nipped his neck. Paul chuckled, burying his nose into the crook of her neck. He breathed her scent in heavily. She smelled like Dove shampoo and his newly-washed blankets and pillows. His fingers moved on away from her bud, slipping his fingers inside her instead. She gasped, gripping his wrist with her hand.

"Moan for me, princess. Be a good girl," he panted.

Iris moaned for him, trying to get as close to him as possible. She ran her hand through his hair, kissed his neck, and gripped his biceps. The blankets were sprawled underneath them and some pillows were thrown across the room, along with their clothes. His hands moved to grip her hips as his eyes roamed her face. He situated himself into the correct position and dipped his hips.

"Oh - yes," Iris moaned.

Paul grunted, pressing soothing kisses to her face. "You feel so nice and tight, princess."

She whimpered and weakly pushed her hips up. "Less talking," she whispered.

He chuckled and resumed his action of pushing in and out. Iris clawed at his back, her throat closing up from the lack of oxygen.

The blankets were wrapped around Iris tightly, and she was laying on top of Paul. He was running his fingers through her tangled hair while she was listening to his heartbeat.

"How did you become a vampire?" Paul asked softly.

Iris sighed through her nose. She didn't look at him. "I lost my parents when I was young. I don't remember how old I was. I got taken in by my uncle and aunt. They sexually abused me. I was essentially raped by them. It got really bad one time. They did it to the point - with toys - where I was on the brink of death. I ran away on that night when they were sleeping. I was bleeding all over and half-electrocuted. I was hiding in the forest, when Edward found me. He was still new to being a vampire, but he wasn't classified as a newborn. The year was 1919. He immediately picked me up and fled me to where Carlisle was. After examining my injures, Carlisle decided that I would be reborn. It was agony - what I went through. But now I'm here."

Paul sighed. "I'm sorry you went through that."

Iris looked up at him with a smile. "It's okay. I have you now. I love you, Paul."

"I love you, Iris."