21

two things before we get started:

1) sorry I haven't updated. I wanted to finish my Brandon fanfic before I continued this one. I did so I'm back. 

2)I'm stuck... I need imagine ideas like I had some but now I'm out. also, I kind of want to write a fanfic for someone else (besides prettymuch) but I don't know who. suggestions?

I guess there's a third thing, you guys are fucking hilarious. I love all of your comments, you're all so funny.

As she clicked away at the mouse on her laptop, Haven tried to find pictures that would fit into her portfolio. She had yet to get a text from anyone, but she really didn't expect too now. Before leaving school that day she went to see if any of the tags were taken. Instead, she was presented with a missing poster. Someone had taken it down.

Without even having to think very hard, she knew exactly who took it. Caleb Zion Kuwonu.

Beside her, her phone screen lit up. Casually glancing down, she saw a text from an unknown number. Taking in a deep breath, she picked up her phone and read the message.

Did you find people for Saturday yet?

Even though she didn't have the number saved in her phone, she knew exactly who sent her the message. Frustrated with the boy, she angrily texted him back.

God, can't you leave me alone.

Haven threw her phone on her bed, wanting to scream at the top of her lungs. If it had been the week prior, she would have loved for Zion to text her, but now she wished he would stop. Why was he trying so hard to talk to her? Haven didn't want his pity. It was done. Over with. She now knew exactly how he felt. He didn't need to apologize. He just needed to stop. Just stop bothering her. 

Keeping her eyes on the phone, she hoped he would get the message. Luckily for her, Zion did.

Minutes passed as he stared down at Haven's response. The sentence she had sent continued to repeat in his head. He didn't mean to push her buttons. If anything he wanted to do the opposite. he wanted to help her. Be on her good side. Not anger her. 

Not wanting to upset her further, the boy just turned off his phone. Of course, he wanted to text her, talk to her, apologize to her, in person that is. He wanted to be with her. By her side. Passing by his window, he hoped to see her on her roof taking pictures. Quietly he prayed she would come out.

Great, now I'm the one stalking her, the thought rushed through his mind. Realizing that she wasn't going to leave her room after a few minutes of waiting, the boy flopped onto his bed, burying his head deeper into the pillows. Silence filled the air. But his thoughts about the girl next door continued to buzz. 

This was a lot harder than he had expected. 

Usually, Haven was all over him, bothering him about God knows what. now he wanted to bother her. He wanted to just be near her. 

Venturing out of his bed an hour or so later, he sat in the kitchen, Kékéli by his side. Without even having to say anything, Kékéli knew something was wrong with Z. The boy with dreads wore a sad smile and his eyes were drained. Although the girl thought the boy was a complete ass most of the time, she cared about him and wanted him to always be smiling. He was her little brother after all. When it came to her brother, Kekeli listened to his every word. 

Explaining the situation between him and Haven, Zion knew his sister would have the answer. Yet she didn't. "I don't know Z. You were such an asshole to her that I doubt it will take just a simple apology. Haven isn't the type of person to just forget. Yeah, she might 'forgive' you but that doesn't mean you're on her good side."

The boy just side. Everything his sister was saying was true. Zion needed to figure it out on his own. But with a new plan.

The next day Zion had texted the group chat between him, B, Ed, and Nick, telling them they needed to meet at his place. So now, all four boys were in the Kuwonu household, sitting in Caleb's room. 

"So why are we here?" Edwin spoke up.

"Well, I like Haven," Zion paused to see his friends reactions. They all just stared at him with blank faces as if his four words hadn't even phased them. 

"No shit Sherlock," Brandon rolled his brown eyes behind his glasses

The confused boy looked between the three, "What?"

"We knew dumb ass, you made it pretty damn obvious," Nick laughed. 

Shocked that his friends had figured it out, Zion explained exactly what he had to his older sister, from his realization to his feelings for Haven to his genius plan to see if he could model for her. Once he had finished he looked at his best friends hopefully. He hoped they would have a plan because God knows Zion sucks at making them.

"You're going about this the wrong way," Ed explained, "You need someone that Haven doesn't know to text her. It can't be any of us because she knows us and she obviously knows you."

"So?" Zion's impatience started to peak through.

Brandon's facial expressions shifted to an 'ah-ha' look, "So, we use Charlotte. She goes to a different school so Haven doesn't know her. We could get her to say she would like to model and she had four friends who would be willing to too, which would be us."

"And I could talk to Haven," the smile on Z's face grew wider as he thought about the guys' plan, "You guys are geniuses."

With a smug smile, Edwin stood up from the desk chair, "We know."