Chapter 9 there are more

I feel something wet dripping down my neck. My first instinct was to touch my neck but I halt when my moments found restricted. I groan lightly as I tried hard to open my eyes. In return, my head bang with pain and i pull more tightly on my restrains. 

Damn. What the hell is happening? Last thing I remember was running towards the door but as soon we reached the door and

Randhir!

My eyes shot open as fear grip my heart at the thought of something bad happening to him. I ignore the banging feeling at the back of my head and I run my eyes around me, trying to find randhir.

He is nowhere.

In fact.

It's all dark. Pitch dark.

It's like my mind is roaring at me to shut my eyes back again but I can't. I have been in more pain than this. This is something I can handle.

I tried to move that's when I realised I was tied down to a bed. My hands above my head tied to the bed post. I can feel the softness of mattress beneath me but I can also feel it wet. It's wet beneath my head, neck and upper back.

And it didn't took me long enough to realise my head is bleeding. Its blood. My blood in which this bedsheet is drenched. No doubt why it's hurting so much.

I hold back the nausea feeling at the thought of so much blood.

I took a deep breath. This can't be happening.  I can't be here. I can't be this weak. I need to be strong.  I need to find randhir too. I just hope James will show up soon.

I can't die like this.

Wait!

If aryan want me dead then I won't be tied down alive here.  He surely have something inside his head. He has planned something big for me. He can't sit quite after what I have done to him. To his money and his ego.

I almost facepalmed myself.

How can I be so stupid?

That was all his plan. A trap.

From the beginning. 

And randhir just fall for it. Aryan wanted to hurt randhir. Not me. He was jealous of randhir. Because of the stunt I played last time.

It's all because of me. I used him to show off in front of aryan.  I get him in trouble. I should have know that aryan will never let me be with anybody else. And randhir just don't know anything,  He is just so new in all of this.

It's all my fault. Either I should have him killed on his first day here or I should have never brought him with me.

It's all my fault.

If anything happened to him my conscience will be crushed knowing that he had nothing to do with all of this. It's me who dragged him into this.

I pull vigorously at the restrains but they made my wrist wounded in return and the banging head didn't help either.

I stop my moments when I heard footsteps.

Somewhere around me.

Very close.

Don't tell me that there was another person in the room all this time.

Fear grip my nerves as I hear the footstep coming near my bed. I unconsciously scoot a little away from the edge of the bed. 

I won't lie, I'm dead scared right now. I'm helpless. And hopeless. And powerless too.

I was about to say something but the footsteps stop.

That person won't know if I am awake or no. Should I pretend to sleep again. Or should I say something.  Should I attack.? I don't even know where is he or even  who is he?

The footsteps seem to backs away. I want to sigh in relief but then I hear some shuffling from the other side of the room.

There are not only two people in this room, they are more.

Thank you for reading.
Keep voting
And
Commenting.

ReaChakravarti
aesana0710
aashifictions
MonaMandy
01Aakanksha