Chapter 17 cracking.

"Get off of her before i rip your head off your body." I yell at the top of my voice. Blood rush in my body at the intensity of the rage building in me. Looking him at the top of her literally burns my heart. I have never look her so vulnerable. She is almost begging him to stop, crying continously and on the verge of passing out. The sheet beneath her were drenched in blood. I pull harder at the restrains around my wrists. He intentionally tied me down to this chair far beside the bed because he wanted me to look at them,  he wanted me to see her begging him to stop. He wanted me to see her so vulnerable.  He wanted me to see that I can't do anything to even save her. 

He looked at me when I yell and he only chuckled in response.  By no more movements from sanyukya I assumed that she gave up. I am almost shaking with anger right now.

"I have never saw anybody  more coward person than you. " I shake my head in disgust. His sight in front of me disgust me. He, on top of her, disgust me. He being connected with her in any manner, disgust me.

And the only person who has to be blame is, only  me.

I was the one who used her. I was the one who bring her here. I was the one because of which she is here. I am the reason why he is so happy.

And on the other hand, she was here to save me. Even after knowing how much dangerous this person is and how inhuman he is.

I can't believe I was so stupid to be so blind in getting appreciation from my dad that I never noticed the truth. He never wanted sanyukta behind the bars, he wanted sanyukta so he can use her to put aryan behind the bars.

But now I will make sure my dad never get his hands on aryan because now aryan is going to be found only in hell. After being killed my me. After being tortured more than he did to her. After confessing his every single crime to me.

I almost growl like a animal when he run his hand on sanyukta's cheek. She is unconscious now but I am gonna chop his hand off.

"Calm your senses buddy, I haven't even started yet. " with that he laughed and he run his hand down the length of her arm.

"Don't you dare to touch her." I roared while pulling all the restrains that are holding me in.

"Come on buddy, don't ruin the game now. You are just supposed to sit there, watch me do her, and cry. Yeah?" He chuckled again.

With that he lean down on her again but as soon as he dipped his head in, doors burst open and bulky men surrounded him. All pouting gun at him.

James nodded at person and then  he came to open my restrains.

As soon as I was free, I lunged at aryan. I literally rip him off from her her and throw him towards the wall beside.

He collide with the wall with a 'thump' but it didn't satisfy my much. I squat down near him and throw continuous punches at him. His face, his jaw. He was tying  best to save himself but I was a beast now and all I can see is red.

"I told you to not freaking touch her. " with this I throw him towards the table, I hear a cracking of ribs which send satisfaction directly to my heart.

James quickly made his way to me before I could get hold of aryan again.

"We need to get out of here. Cops can be here any moment.  I don't know how but we need to get out." he blurt out quickly and pointed at sanyukta, Who is still unconscious.

Dad send cops?

I almost facepalmed.

"Come on we need to go. I will take cupcake with me.  " I said walking towards her and freeing up her cold  hands.

"You need to handle this aryan. Cops shouldn't get hold of him either." I nodded at James.  Even I'm not their boss still James obeyed me without any offence.

I can't let dad take hold on aryan before I do.

I hold up sanyukta in my arms and giving a disgusting look towards bleeding aryan I run out of the room.

"Randhir wait. " I halt as James called my name.

"Our gang house would not be safe for her now. I have a penthouse, not very far from here.  She would be more safe there. And yeah only call her family doctor. We can't trust anybody else here. She has more enemies than friends. " James pat my shoulder lightly after that he give me car keys and address.

Why he is trusting a stranger like me so easily?

They are no less than a group of naive people who are together just like a family. And whose names are mostly being dragged in those illegal activities that others do. Person behind it could be aryan as my first guess.

I genuinely smile at James and make my way out of the mansion with guilt and remorse still buried deep in my heart. 

Thank you for reading.
Please
Vote
And
Comment.
ReaChakravarti
aesana0710
aashifictions
MonaMandy
01Aakanksha