Chapter 19 cops?

"Tell me randhir, where is james?" I can feel my hands trembling. This time I won't be able to hold my tears back.

James always took care of me like an elder brother. He never let any harm reach to me. He was always there like a shield for me. He always saved me from everyone but now he is in the hands of devil himself. Aryan will definitely not go easy on him.

"You do know that you are thinking out aloud. But if you don't know that you are thinking aloud than let me tell you, you are thinking out aloud and no. Aryan hasn't taken James away. Aryan can't. He himself is not in the condition to stand up. And let me tell you one more thing, I have never heard of a woman who has just woke up from her beauty sleep of almost two weeks and yelling in the next seconds. Incredible. Happy, now go back to the bed. " he started with amused expression, then it changed into a frown and now he is sarcastic. And dominating in the end.

"If not Aryan then.. who? " i totally ignore him. I try to find in his eyes the answers to my question but he looked away, as if he is scared that I will know something which he don't want me to.

"Randhir..? Tell me." My confusion increases at his silence.

"Cupcake look. I mean listen. ..I uhh" he fumbled with his own words and i still look at him in search of answers.

"Cupcake. Come here." He cautiously hold my hand and pull me towards the bed I was in when I woke up.

He sit on the bed pat his lap for me to sit. I gave him a glare and sit beside him. I faced him and our knees were touching.

I look up at him anticipating an answer.

He lowered his head and my heartbeat quickens. How bad the answer could be?

"Please don't look at me like that." He shake his head.

'Like what?" I mumbled confused.

"With so much innocence. " he look up back again but now my eyes were hardened.

I fucking hate this word. I'm not innocent.

Within next second, I pushed him back hard until he has his back on bed and I get on top of him, grasping his collar in my light grip.

"Back to the point. Where is James? " I rolled my eyes and pointed him with my eyes.

"Cupcake. " it sounds so soft, so lovely from his mouth.

After that he did something. He get up and sat on the bed again, I was eventually sitting on his lap.

And that's when I realise my strength is nothing in front of him. He didn't even flinch while getting up and now he had a tight hold around my waist which is not letting me move. He had more strength but he just don't show it. And in next second I doubt the whole situation from the first time I met him.

He pull me closer to him making me sit comfortably.

I feared that I would start blushing any moment like I used to. I have never been this close to any man other than aryan.

Our body was pressed against each other and our faces were inches apart. His warm breath fall on my nose. I turn my face to side and was about to jump off from his arms until he said.

"James is.. Cupcake. I fear that.." he took his own time in finding the appropriate words.

"Cops has gotten their hand on him. Not aryan." He finished his sentence still hiding his eyes from him.

And I sighed in relief. I'm visible relaxed now.

Thank God.

His eyes snapped at me and he look at me in disbelief .

"Why are you so relaxed suddenly about Cops had taken him. Do you know who are Cops. Cops? Police." he exaggerated.

I almost chuckled.

"I know. And that's why I'm relaxed. At least being with Cops is better than being in the hands of aryan." I never noticed that I have rest my head on his shoulder I ignore the feeling to protest because it feels so good.

"Aren't you afraid they might find something against you?" He ask and his hands move a little up to my waist. I know it was his unconscious move but it made shivers ran down my spine.

But why the hell I'm liking it.

Thank you reading.
Please
Vote
Comment
ReaChakravarti
aesana0710
aashifictions
MonaMandy
01Aakanksha