Chapter 13 den of lioness

I can feel my body being lifted by and laid back securely somewhere. I can't take risk now. I am in the den of lion, lioness I this case. Any mistake will only end up with me being dead.

Come on randhir. You have to do it.  For your dad. For seeing the proud look on his face. For the wall which is empty.

I Peeking a little, time to time. The car is moving smoothly while front seats were filled and I lay on the back seat. Hands tied behind. Mouth closed.

Thank God no blindfolds.

I don't see the girl around me.

Then wait a second.

What the heck she was waiting for, if she had to go alone at first place and waiting for her servants.

Has she gone to kill somebody?

My mind continously running. Imagining what they would do to me. Should I just kill them?

Yes I should. 

But stop as soon as I saw who is driving.

Her hair flow with the winds. Winds coming from the open window is bring her fragrance along.

I am breathing in her fragrance. 

It was sweat and refreshing.

A scent that can soothe your senses and calm your mind.

There is something about the girl which make me anxious.

There is something about this girl making her mysterious.

There is something about the girl which is pulling  me towards her.

I lay back down at backseat,  lost in thought.

This could be considered as  my worst mistake of life.

***

"Please stop. This is the most irritating punishment I could  have ever. Please kill me already" I groan as again this person splash icy cold water on my face.

My face and head seems numb.

Their boss has took a small break from my punishment to handle some deal so now her followers are doing her job.

And believe me, they are better in it.

There was a unnoticeable hesitation is her movements when she splash water on me. I don't know if I'm just hallucinating or something. 

But one thing I know, this is a real torture. 

I mentally noted down to tell this punishment to my dad. He could really use it for his work sometimes. Because it really works.

I was just so close, just so close of giving up. But then I heard some faint voice back in the room.

"We might need a hacker for this. A skilled one. I mean that's what make our work more easy. No need to keep following a single damn person all over the world. No need to go through documents one by one. I mean seriously. It would be so damn easy. " I hear two man mumbling in the back of the room doing something on computer.

I light glows in my head. so they need a hacker. I smirk to myself until water is splashed again on my face. I glared at the person,  I think James, he keep the world's most plain face ever.

"Hey please stop. I have a deal for you. " I blurt as he was just about to splash another glass of water.

he just laughed at me but he stop when he saw how serious I'm.

***

"But why would I give my phone to you?" Her shinny eyes squints. As she take in my appearance.

I request her to give her phone to  me.

I mean being hacker it is supposed to be my first job to get her phone in my hand.

She warns me that if I play some stunt I will be dead.

I know. But I don't need to do anything else now. I just have to make her believe in my hacking skills. So I tried the shortest and simplest task.

Cupcake!!! Really.

I almost laughed loudly.

"Isn't cupcake is quite sweet name for a gangster like you"  I smirk and she said snatched her phone away. 

Then I put the deal to her that she would let me work for her and please stop this punishment and let me go if I did her a favor.

They made me sign some papers and I was done.

Now I'm a part of their own gang.  She litteraly give me the keys to send her behind the bars.

She was so innocent to trust me so soon.

I will take out every thing and secret I want, use it a against her.

And boom! Daddy is proud.

She must be thinking she is the boss. Even if she is in her gang.  But soon she will know who's the boss here. 

I smirk and close my eyes.

But there is still some nagging feeling at the back of my head that there is something more about this girl which I'm yet to know.

Thank you so much.
Keep voting.
Keep commenting.
ReaChakravarti
aesana0710
aashifictions
MonaMandy
01Aakanksha