Chapter 14 it's all not so clear.

"No. Dad. You are not getting my point." I almost whine like a baby.

"Thats not possible randhir." My dad's glare lower my confidence from the other side of the screen.

"Dad! Believe me. I had tried my best." i try to make him believe me.

"Are you serious randhir? There are so many cases where she is a  suspect." My dad now raise his voice. As if it would frightened me.

"But I'm telling you. Someone is dragging her in all of this. These murder cases and all of others." I lower my voice.

"So you mean her file is totally clear. No illegal acts. At all?" My dad squint his eyes.

"When I said that dad?" i roll my eyes, now I'm frustrated.

"You just did?" My dad contered back.

Should I ask him about aryan? All i know is, he is also counted in top most mafia gangs. Dad must know something about aryan for sure.  And only then I would know why aryan password is sanyukta's name. No first I should try to find out about him. I have to find the connection between him and sanyukta. Maybe if I can get hold on this arrangement too, dad would be more happy. He would be proud.

"Dad look. First of all I never said her file is clear, there are some illegal acts I have found in her profile. But what I concluded in most of those cases are, her name is being dragged into this. " It was hard to stop myself from growling.

"But how can you be so sure for God's sake randhir. " my dad slam his hand on table on which his laptop is.

I swear if he would be in front of me instead of this screen,  I would be sweating.

"Because.... okay take a look at this and please listen to me first. " I almost taunted but I didn't show up the remorse.

"This murder of 15 December in which she is suspected as the killer, she wasn't even here and same case for the kidnappings. She wasn't here during all those cases timings. Someone is dragging her name in all this. " I was speaking without any stop as I feared my dad would interface again for scolding me.

"Randhir. This is not any proof. You are assuming.  This is not what I would call evidence. first of all, why are you trying to defend her. " he questioned.

"Dad I'm not defending her bu.." he cut me in middle.

"For God's sake randhir, don't tell me you are sleeping with her too. Gosh." He hold his head in his hands.

Seriously.

I'm his son. And he thinks that low of me.

I can feel my blood boiling. My temples probing wildly.

I can't curse at him. I can't shout at him. I can't beat him. I can't shoot him.

I only did what was in my hands. And which I have never done before.

I hung up on him.

I think I have to get to this aryan creature myself first.

Thank you for reading.
Keep voting.
Keep commenting.
ReaChakravarti
aesana0710
aashifictions
MonaMandy
01Aakanksha