Chapter 10 In your dreams.

Somebody turn on the switch and with in second the room is illuminated by bright lights. My eyes shut close in reflex as the bright light hit my iris mercilessly.  But I didn't waste much of my time to fool my mind that everything is okay when nothing is. I knew the moment I will open my eyes there could be a war of life or death.

Preparing myself beforehand for whatever coming for me. Even if I have to kill today, I will. Even if have to die today, I will.

This is the life I choose.  I'm not anymore the innocent little girl who can be manipulated again and again.

This new sanyukta who is ready to kill or be killed, but not before fighting till the end.

With the same determination I open my eyes, giving the cool aura and the whiff of confidence with no worry lines on my face.

"Oh look who decide to be awake now." Aryan chuckles as he make his way close to the bed.

I stare at him dead in the eyes looking for his mischievous games. The naughty glint in his eyes quite giving the proof that he really has some bad plans for me.

He made himself comfortable on the bed, just beside my waist. All smile and glint of rage in his eyes.

I didn't look away. Just like him.

I need to know his intentions before I attack or make any move. And as far as I know James must be on his toes to make sure I'm safe.

"How are you feeling now, baby? " aryan chuckles as he put his palm on my thigh.

"Don't touch me." I retorted and try to jerk his hand away.

I ignore the little dizziness I felt.
But stop at the spot when pain shoot in my back as I tried to move my legs.

I can't move my legs.

I can't freaking move my legs.

My whole backbone hurts.

Does he know I can't move my legs?

"Oh really.  You think you can order me around darlin' huh?" He chuckles as he move his hand down to my knee and up to my thigh again.

Why i can't feel his hands on my legs?

Worst possibility strike in my head but I dismiss it soon away.

I can't let it happen.

I didn't give any hint of what's going in my head or body. I keep my face neutral. 

"I said don't touch me." I ,this time more loud and clear, retorted. I feels like I'm going to faint.

His eyes flicker to mine. Smirk widen.

"I will.  And there is nothing you can do about it." He laughed darkly.

"And I haven't even started yet." He utter,  his Smirk vanished as he utter the last words.

"Yeah. In your dreams. " I challenged him knowing that I have nothing in my hands right now.

"Really baby.  " here comes that creepy smile again. "How you even know that I dream of you. Everyday. Like when you used to be mine.... ?" He chuckled.

"Exactly. I will be yours only in your dreams. So now wake up Mr. Mafia I'm not yours. " I yelled, knowing that I'm playing with fire.

In next moment, he gripped my hairs in his fist and pull until my neck is craned to side and hurting.

"Darlin' you would like to check your tone next time you talk to me or raise your voice at me and even cut me off." He nod with every sentence glaring up in my eyes making sure he has made his point clear.

"Go to hell" I cried in pain as the force of the pull and pain in my neck. The back bone which was hurting before looks like it's going to break now.  I could feel more blood dripping down my neck as he pull hard.

"Really sanyukta. What happened to the innocent girl who I was in love with." Within second he freed my hairs and my head fall back on the bed.

His palm has blood on it. Now I realise that I might have loss more blood that I initially thought. Only he can be inhuman to pretend that it's nothing.

"You killed her. You killed that girl. The innocent little girl you used to love. You are a monster aryan.  You made her a monster too. You are a murderer. " I yell.

"I can clearly assume that you are forgetting where is your place. And I would love to make you remember where do you belong. " chipped aryan holding my jaw and glaring in my eyes. 

Within few seconds he is hovering over my tied body. This can't be happening.

I already feel a little dizzy.

I might faint any moment.

"No. " I gasped.

I was already unable to move before and now with him on top of me clearly with not so good intentions make me feel more helpless than before.

That's it.

I can't do anything anymore.

A tear slip down from my eyes. I don't remember the last time I cried but this is the end. I can't stop him.

"Please no. " I break down. "No. " I began to sob.

Flashes of last time invaded in my senses and I cringe.

"No. Please. Let me go." My head hurts more than ever. It feels like my last moments of life. Am I going to die?

"Please." It almost sound like a whisper as I have lost all my energy and darkness began to surround me.

This is the end.

I can feel my eyes drop shut not before I  hear

"Get off of her before I rip your head off your body  "

A familiar voice roars from somewhere in the room.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Keep reading
Keep voting
Keep commenting

ReaChakravarti
aesana0710
aashifictions
MonaMandy
01Aakanksha