Chapter 2

A/N: Hey guys :D I'm on vacation right now, and when I saw how many reads, votes, and comments I was getting on this story, I decided to write more!!! This story is based on a camp experience I had, so those of you who went to Hye Camp with me would know ;) The cabin that had the air conditioning installed backwards was mine! LOL anyways enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Alright, Victoria will show you the cabin assignments once she gets here," Celine said, checking her watch. Her eyebrows arched as she muttered, "if she were on time..."

"Oh, we're in no rush, dear," Zayn said, wiping marinara sauce off his upper lip with a napkin. Niall had devoured three pieces of lasagna, and had finally finished off his meal by finishing off a cup of lemonade. Celine stared at him in shock. She couldn't even eat as much as he did!

"That's just lunch, wait until dinner," Liam said, reading her expression. Celine nodded in understanding, just as a girl with blonde hair and hazel eyes walked in, wearing the same staff shirt as Celine. Her hair was tied into a bun at the top of her head, and there were band aids taped over her knees to cover scrapes from falling during hikes.

"Hello," she said, standing at the end of the table. Niall looked up and smiled at her, liking the presence of another girl in the room. He knew, even if he hadn't said it, that Liam had his eye on Celine. This is not a place to pick up girls, Niall reminded himself. "I'm Victoria. You can call me Tori."

"Hi, Tori," the five boys chorused.

"Tori, this is Niall, Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn. They're the new counselors," Celine explained, pointing at each boy as she said their names. "Well, I've got to be going, some canoes need patching up. See you boys later."

"Bye," Liam said, waving at her. She waved back and left the mess hall, leaving Liam to receive eye rolls and weird looks from the rest of the boys. Liam sat up straight and stared at them. "What?"

Louis shook his head in response, and the boys turned their attention to Tori as she explained the cabin assignments.

"So," Tori said, flipping through a clip board that she held in front of her. "I'm not very good with names. Who was Niall, again?"

Niall blushed and his hand shot up in the air to signal what his name was. Harry let out a loud, obnoxious guffaw and tried to silence himself, but it was too late. Tori giggled at him, and continued explaining.

"Alright, so you're Niall. And I'm presuming the one with curly hair is Harry?" she asked, and Harry nodded. "Niall, you've got cabin three with the eleven and twelve year olds. You're going to have a CIT for help, but he doesn't arrive until two weeks. Harry, you've got cabin five with the fifteen and sixteen year olds. You've also got a CIT for help. In fact," Tori looked through the papers again, "You all do. Again, the CIT's will be arriving in two weeks. So will the campers."

Louis raised his hand and asked, "Sorry, but what's a CIT?"

"Oh, a CIT is a Counselor In Training. Most of them are campers that have been coming here for years and are too old for it, and they'll become actual counselors next year," Tori explained. When the boys nodded their heads in understanding, she continued, "Liam, you've got cabin one with the eight and nine year olds. They're the youngest in camp. Zayn, you've got cabin four with the thirteen and fourteen year olds. And Louis, you've got cabin two with the ten year olds."

"Just out of curiosity, how many campers per cabin?" Zayn asked.

"About eight to ten, I think. It depends on the size of the cabin itself," Tori continued. "Oh, and I forgot to mention, if you didn't know, you guys are only counselors of the boys counselors."