Truth or dare

The paladins sat in the lounge relaxing after a long battle with the galra.
"I'm so tired." Hunk Said sinking into the couch.
"My cramps have cramps." Lance whined.
"Why don't we do a relaxing exercise, to loosen your muscles?" Shiro suggests.
He gets a collective groan from the group.
"Or we could play a fun game and not really move." Said lance.
"Most games involve some movement, lance." Said Pidge.
"Not truth or dare." He smirks.
"Dares definitely involve in moving." Said keith.
"Okay, well it still sounds better than what Shiro Said."
They hummed in agreement and Shiro sighed.

"Alright Keith, truth or dare."
"Dare."
"I dare you to, put on one of Allura's dresses." Lance grinned evilly.
"Keith in a dress oh man that's gonna be great." Hunk laughed.
Allura had already ran out of the room once lance said that. She came back a few minutes later, with a long dark pink and white dress.
He reluctantly pulled it over his clothes and looked very uncomfortable.
"Princess Keith, you look so pretty." Lance laughed.
"You're gonna get it now." He Finally took it off and sat back down.
"Lance. Truth or dare."
"I'll take your challenge, dare."
"Do the Macarena, but sexy."
"How is that embarrassing? I'll show you my mad dance skills."

He shakes his hips to no music, and as his hands land on them he drags them down his thighs and goes into a squat. Twerking his ass out as he stands up and continued the normal dance. Pidge was intensely staring at him, her eyes glued to his hips and ass.
Allura noticed her stare and got a great idea.
When it was finally Alluras turn she asked Pidge.
"Truth."
"Lame." Says lance.
"Is there anyone here that you have a crush on?" She smiled.
Pidge blushed and looked down.
"Oh Pidge has a crush." Hunk giggles.
"It's obviously me, loverboy lance."
"Shut up lance, you're too obnoxious for anyone to like." Said keith.
"Well Pidge?" Allura ignored them.
She didn't look at anyone as her face became even more red, she stands up quickly and makes the mistake of looking at lance before running out of the room. Lance was the only one who noticed that she had tears in her eyes.
"Pidge wait." Allura called to her but she kept running.
"Wow, I didn't think Pidge could be that shy." Said hunk.
"I'm sorry, I've made things awkward." Allura slumps down in her seat.
The game ended there and everyone went back to their rooms.

Lance how ever went to pidges room.
"Hey Pidge?" He could hear loud explosions and sound effects inside, she was playing her game. He knocked again and the noises stopped. "Who is it?"
"Lance."
"Go away."
"Oh come on, what did I do?"
"Just go away." Her voice getting louder with sniffles behind it.
"Nope. I'm not leaving until you let me in and tell me what's wrong." He folded his arms and stomped his foot even though she couldn't see it.
To his surprise the door opened, the tiny paladin peeks out to look at him.
"Gonna let me in?"
She steps to the side to let him in. "Thanks."
He steps over the mine field that was her room and sits on the bed, waiting for her to join. She did and sat there playing with her hands.
"So?"
"So, What?"
"Gonna tell me what's wrong?"
"Nothing is wrong."
"So nothing made you run out of the game." He looks at her. "And nothing also made you start to cry." She stares at him quickly then back to the floor. "You saw that?"
"Yeah, I was the only one."
"Why?" Her voice was quiet.
"I don't know."
"No, why did it have to be you?"
"Oh, you didn't want me to see you cry?"
She covers her face as tears began to well up again.
"I think Allura might be the better person to talk to." He gets up to leave.
It's now or never. Just do it. You'll never know unless you try.
"I like you." Pidge's voice reaches him just as the door opens.
"What?" He looks back to see her standing with her eyes closed.
"I like, you, lance." She keeps her eyes closed not wanting to see his face. She can hear him step and move around getting closer to her. Soon felt him right in front of her, hands on her shoulders. "Look at me." His voice was low and sweet. She slowly opens her eyes and sees his glowing blue orbs staring at her.
"Pidge, did you just confess to me?" She nods.
He lets out a small chuckle. "Wow, you like me?"
"Yes." Her face compared to the red lion.
"Awesome, because I like you too."
"Really?" She raised a confused eyebrow.
"Yeah, you're so smart and fun, you always simplify things for me and don't make me feel totally stupid. And really cute, even when your angry, at least when it's towards someone else and not me." He rambled.
She giggles at him. "And that, your laugh and smile, make me smile too."
"I never knew you liked me so much." She tucks a stand of hair behind her ear.
"Well I didn't know how to tell you, it's easy to mindlessly flirt when you don't mean it. It's totally different to tell someone your real feelings." He started to blush now.
"Awe, loverboy lance is actually shy and sweet."
"Hey. You didn't think I could be sweet?"
"Nah not really." She smiled.
"That's so hurtful." He dramatically folds his arms.
"Ha drama queen."
"I am not." As he pressed his hand to his chest in a flamboyant way. "Be quiet."
"Make me." She grinned. He looks at her questionably then gets an idea. He swiftly grabbed her shoulders and pulled her close as lips came together. She melts in his arms.
When he pulls away she has a look on her face that amused him.
"Pidge, will you be my girlfriend?"
"Of course."