Miraculous AU

**I had remembered having a dream about Allura and lotor being ladybug and cat noir, well here's a plance miraculous AU.**

Pidge woke up bright and early as today was Monday and she was excited to go to school.
"Good morning loverboy." She looked at her poster of the famous teen model lance McClain.
"You sure are happy today, Pidge." Says tikki.
"Of course I am. It's Monday, new school week and having a biology test first thing. I'm gonna ace it." She fist pumps the air.
"And you can see lance today, since he started going to your school."
"Yeah that too. You know me so well tikki."

She skips to school and meets up with her friend Hunk, who is waiting for her in front of the doors.
"Hey Pidge, loverboy is going to be here any second." He laughed.
"Shut it hunk someone will hear you."
"Oh they already know. Lance McClain has been attending this school for a week now. Everyone knows when he shows up to school."
"Yeah of course." She slumps.
Just then a blue limo pulls up, and the gorgeous Cuban model steps out. He flashes his devilish smile at the girls circled around him and they swoon. One girl in particular makes her way to him and gives him a big hug like best friends do.
"Lancey lance such a wonderful morning it is whenever I see you." She smiles.
"Nice to see you too, Allura."

Science class was starting and Pidge sat down in front, ready to ace the test.
She sure zipped through it and checked it over multiple times to make sure everything was correct. With 20 minutes left of class she tinkers with a hand held device.
Once the bell rang she went to English class, the one class she hated, because of a certain white haired girl who would always show off her popularity and pick on Pidge.
But it wasn't all bad, she got to sit behind lance McClain. She studied the back of his head for so long she could spot him in a crowd of burnets easily.

"I want you to write a short story about what you would do if you won $1 billion." Says the teacher. She walks around the desk and the students in the front row wish she didn't; she was quite unsightly, with fat thighs squeezed under a pencil skirt, a button up shirt with the middle button missing, hair in messy bun with a pencil behind her ear, and big teeth poking out her mouth.
"Well I already have everything I could ever want. I don't need to win that money." Allura states very highly.
"God what a pompous rich girl." Pidge whispered to hunk, but her voice carried enough for lance to hear her too.
"What's wrong with rich people? We can still win money too." He turned around.
"Ah, I um, I only meant her. You- your not pompous." She stutters.
"I'm just pulling your leg. I know she can be a real pain sometimes." He grins.
"More like a royal pain." Keith said.
"Haha good one, cause she's the princess of the altean fashion empire." Lance laughed.
"Yeah good job explaining the joke, lance." He rolled his eyes.

School was out and Pidge and hunk went to the park and watched lances photo shoot.
"He's so dreamy." Pidge stared at him.
"Stare any harder and he might actually notice." Hunk laughed.
She pushed him and went back to staring at lance.

Unbeknownst to them on the other side of the city, someone was having a not so good day.
"Please sir, I have my report now. Just look at it."
"I wanted it at 2 sharp that's what I said. It is now 2:04. Four minutes late, leave my office now while I still allow you to work here."
"But sir, I can't get the project started without your signature."
"That's too damn bad huh, should have been here on time not four minutes late. This is the last time I'll say it. Leave my office now and give me the report tomorrow, noon sharp!"
"Yes sir."
He continued to have a bad day with his coworkers as they ridiculed him for being late and having to wait on the project.
"He's always doing this."
"I know, last month we barely got it done on time."
"He should be taken down, someone else should be the project manager."
He over heard his workers talking about him.
He slumps his shoulders in defeat.
"If only I wasn't such a mess up."
Then a dark purple butterfly makes it way to him and lands on the papers in his hand.

"Hey Pidge we have homework to do let's get going."
"Oh yeah I guess so."
The sun disappeared as a cloud covers it and the wind howls loudly. But it wasn't a cloud, it was paper whipping around harshly.
"Oh no, an akuma."
He noticed Pidge and sent paper to wrap around her, picking her up and displayed for everyone to see.
"I am promanager, I will show you how all my projects will be the most amazing thing ever."
He showered the city with paper, they transformed into monsters and rampaged the city.
"Someone is going to get a paper cut if your not careful." Said Catnoir.
"Give me your miraculous or this girl gets it."
"Help me Catnoir." Pidge called out.
"Don't worry, I'll cut this guy down to size."
He jumps up and hits him all around with his staff. Paper monsters attacked Catnoir as promanager got away.
"Someone help me." Pidge cried.
"Ugh, where are you ladybug?" Catnoir groaned.
"I guess I don't have a choice. Cataclysm!"
He jumps up to the ball holding Pidge touching it with his glowing hand and it disintegrated, she fell but he caught her and set her on the ground safely.
"Thank you." She gave him a sweet smile.
"Ah, it was no problem." He blushed softly and smiled. "Now find a place to hide I'll handle this."
He looked to his ring as it flashed. "But not for long, hurry up Ladybug."

He had two minutes before he transformed back and ladybug finally appears.
"Sorry I'm late, I'll finish this."
"Thanks milady."
She used her lucky charm and got a giant pair of scissors. "This is gonna be easy."
She cut and sliced at all the paper in her way finally cutting into the papers in his hand releasing the akuma.
"No more evil doing for you."
"Bye little butterfly."
Catnoir showed back up as they guy sat confused as to what just happened.
"Good job ladybug."
"Pound it." They fist bump.
"Nice work on your part without me."
"It would have been more fun with you, LB."
"Thanks kitty, but I gotta get going. Bug out." She zipped away with her yo-yo. So cat ran behind a building and transformed back.
"Jeez lance, you need to carry more food around for me if you're gonna be changing so much." Plag groans.
"Sorry buddy."
He went back to the park to find his photographer and bodyguard.
"There you are we were so worried about our little super star."
"Sorry I found a place to hide."
"It's okay, now then back to the shoot."
Pidge and hunk made their way back as well.
He looked over at her and gave her a smile, she shyly smiled back.
"Oohhh lance smiled at you."
"I know, I can picture our wedding now. It's going to be so beautiful and our house is going to be huge and have a dog, no two dogs, with a big yard."
"Slow down Pidge, he just smiled at you."
"Hey a girl can dream."