Shopping

"Ugh Katie can we go yet?" Lance whined as he carried bags in both hands. They were walking the mall, Katie was actually being girly for once and shopping for new clothes and of course tech stuff. They've been at the mall for two hours now, she was now at radio shack looking at speakers and radios for her room. Lance slumped down on a bench outside the store.
"Man, I wonder what hunk is doing." He took out his phone and called his best friend.
"Hey buddy, what's up?"
"I'm at the mall with shay."
"Oh my god really?" He interrupted.
"Yeah."
"I am too, Katie is actually shopping right now. It's torture."
"Same, you actually saved me from going into the smelly store." Hunk sighed a relief.
"Your welcome. Wanna meet up and the girls can shop together."
"Yes, there's a new arcade game on the first level."
"Hell yeah, come to radio shack."
"Okay."

The friends met up and went their ways soon after. Shay and Katie continued shopping, lance and hunk went to play arcade games.
"Why do boys hate shopping so much?"
"Maybe because we didn't get them anything?"
They walked pass Victoria secret and Katie got an idea.
"Let's get them something nice." She smiled devilishly.
"But this has stuff for girls to wear."
"Yeah that our guys would like to see us in."
"Ohh Okay."

"Hunk over there, shoot 'em."
"Ah oh man, these zombies are crazy."
They were playing a new shooting game that was waaay better than the others. The guns fit in their hands so well, for being plastic and orange colored they were detailed to look pretty real. Sadly they were attached to the game so no one could steal them. They played many rounds until someone else came in and asked for a turn.
"Oh man, we played that for an hour. Wanna get some food?" Hunk rubbed his belly.
"Yeah let's call the girls."

They met up at the food court, the girls carrying a few more bags than before.
"Really more bags?" Lance exclaimed.
"Yes, and you will like the last bag I got." Katie smiled at him.
He saw the pink VS letters and got a little excited.
"What did you get?" He wiggled his eyebrows.
"Warm fuzzy socks so I don't freeze your back anymore." She giggled.
"Oh thank god. I always hate waking up to cold ass feet on me." He glared at his wife.
"Yeah yeah sure."

They soon went home, and when they got home Katie showed him what she really got.
She pulled a green bra that had lace accents and black straps out first. Lance had his eyes glued to the piece of clothing.
"Wait there's more." She smiled seductively.
She pulled out light blue panties that complimented the bra, with lace around the top hem and around the butt to make it look puffy.
"Wow, are, you gonna wear that?"
"Yeah, I'll be right back." She went into the adjacent bathroom with the small articles of clothing and closed the door.
Lance sat with anticipation, then decided to light a few candles and unbuttoned his shirt.
Then took his pants off and sat on the bed in a seductive fashion.
Katie poked her head around the door and stared at him and his goofy smile.
"Hey, like what you see?" He pushes his fingers through his hair. "I'd like to see you."
She slowly comes out and if lance was a cartoon character his jaw would have actually hit the floor and come back up to be just fine, he was star struck by her.
"Do you like it?" She tucks a hair behind her ear.
"I love it, you look gorgeous." He made his way to her and held her face lightly.
"I'm glad you like it. You seemed really bored at the mall, so I got this to make you happy."
"I'm always happy with you babe." He smiled at her. "Now then, is this just a show or will you tell me what you want to do~" his voice dipped in a smooth and seductive voice at the end of his sentence and made her shiver with excitement.
"Oh I'll show and tell everything I want." She sashayed towards the bed making an extra attempt at shaking her hips for him to enjoy.
Hypnotized by her luscious curves he follows her.
"What do you want to do?" He stood over her as she sat on the bed. She looks up at him with a small curl of her lips, she pushes her glasses up and grabs onto his hips. He was completely blindsided as she pulled his boxers down quickly and licked his tip. He shudders to take a breath and slips his fingers down her face.
His head fly's back as she takes all of him, his breath hinged and he marvels at the sight just below him.
"Katie." He lets out.
"You like that?" She asks once she pulls away.
"Oh my god, what's gotten into you?"
"I just feel like my husband needs to feel really really good~" She cooed.
His eyes widened then slant giving her a sultry look.
"Let's have some fun." He picks her up and she wraps her legs around his waist. They kiss passionately, rosy lips trail down a chiseled jawline parting as they get to the neck and lightly bite earning a small moan from the man. Katie smirks at this and bites a little harder his hands tighten around her shoulders as he moans again. She then licks his neck and face.
"Ugh Katie this was really passionate and you ruined it."
"Sorry I had an opportunity and I took it." She laughed.
"You're gonna regret that." He glared.
"Oh yeah? And what are you going to do about it?" She taunted.
His lips curl into a devilish smile then he throws her back onto the bed and she yelps as she bounces. He climbs on top of her pinning her down and attaching his lips to her neck and down to her chest. Soft moans escape her pink lips and he enjoys them. His lips continue to travel south on her body, fingers dancing under the lace undies. Their eyes meet he looks to be pleading silently, she nods slightly and he took her panties off. Long, soft, and wet muscles come together as he licks at her folds, fingers delicately pulling them apart for his tongue to dive into her cavern.
"L-lance~" her hand finds his hair and pushes into her more.
He pulled away wiping his face and smirking. "Thanks for the meal, time for dessert."
He gets closer as he lines himself with her hole, hands caress face and glide to shoulders for support. He locks eyes with her his stare asking if she's ready, she smiles and lifts her hips and touches his tip. He smiled back slowly pushing in, a gasp leaving her lips at the pressure between her legs.
He waited for her to give the word, staying silent she rocks her hips and he begins to thrust.
"Why so quiet my love?" His movement was tormentingly slow so she bucks up again to get him going faster.
"I'll get you to talk, you'll be screaming my name."
She smirked at that, challenge accepted. He went faster moans slipped from her but she bit her lip to subdue them.
"Come on, baby, let me hear your beautiful voice." He plays with her breast and she lets out a high pitched gasp as he pinched her nipple.
"Never." She gritted her teeth.
"Oh playing hard to get, well I can play hard too." He thrusted harshly into her and a loud moan fell from her, pleased with himself he continued to do that.
He was hitting the right spot as he turned her into a moaning mess, that's when he pulled out she stared at him confused but it didn't last as he turned her over on her knees.
"Lance, this is."
"New, I know. Let's see how loud you can get in this position." He cradled her hips as he slowly enters her again the different angle surprised them both, they are in sync with their moans.
"Katie, your so tight."
"Lance~"
He started to hit her spot instantly she cries out in pure pleasure, the feeling of ecstasy running through her veins.
"Oh my, lance!" She screams his name.
"Again let me hear you, your voice screaming my name is heavens music." His praise hits her to the core and instigated her to scream again.
Her orgasm riled through her body and he was close behind.
He pulled out and she sighs sadly that the pressure leaves her so soon.
He peppered kisses on her back, her legs gave out and she falls to her stomach. He continued kissing her back, " that was amazing." He kissed her ear. She hums in agreement.
"I think you have a praise kink." He giggled.
"I guess you learn something new every day."
"Yeah, we should go shopping more often if you get outfits like that from now on."
"If it leads to this every time, you bet."
Turning over to face each other, they cuddle up close and fall fast asleep.

**hope you enjoyed it, thanks for reading.**