Flirtyrobot

I'm pretending the ending didn't happen the way it did and I'm writing this. Please enjoy.

Last year Pidge announced that she was really a girl. The news shocked a few of her team mates, others kind of figured it out. But nonetheless they didn't treat her any differently. Pidge was Pidge, gender didn't matter. Pidge was a tiny fierce force of nature that had the strength of ten men when pissed off, and was very agile and used her small stature to her advantage all the time.
Over this past year she has changed, she has grown, and this growth was noticed by everyone, but two saw more and began to feel differently towards her.
Lance had found more of that nunvil stuff coran loved But was the absolute monkeys ass of taste. Nonetheless he came up with a brilliant idea.
"Okay so, never have I ever. It's simple if you have done the thing the person says they didn't do, then you drink. And to make it more fun if you finish your drink first you have to do something really embarrassing." Lance explained.
"So like, never have I ever passed out outside. If someone has done that then they drink?" Hunk Asked.
"Yes, and if your drink is gone you lose and do something embarrassing."
"Lance, only you would think of something this stupid."
"Shut your face mullet, I don't see you coming up with a better game idea?"
Keith rolled his eyes and sat back on the couch.
"Didn't think so."
"So who goes first?" Asked Shiro.
"Pidge." Lance called.
"Why me?"
"Ladies first."
"Allura is here too." She pointed out.
"Well, just do it." He scratches his head and looks away.
She huffs and rolls her eyes, "fine. Never have I ever, got drunk."
Shiro drinks then Keith their faces contorted from the nasty taste and they look at everyone else. "Keith drunk? Are you even old enough?" Lance asked.
"I'm 20 so what."
"Ohh badboy keith drinking underage." Pidge giggles. Lance smiles a little and everyone gives a chuckle to her sarcasm.
They went in a circle so the next person up with hunk.
"Um never have I ever, um been arrested."
Silent glances circle around until Keith drank again.
"I knew it." Pidge shouts, "what did you do? Spill."
"It's nothing, I was just um held for a night, because I stole a car."
"Correction it was my car when he was 15 and the garrison held him in a cell even after I said I didn't want to press charges." Shiro stated.
"I wanna hear the full story." Pidge had her hands on her face and Elbows in her knees as she stared at him.
"How about no, and never have I ever smoked weed." He smirked. Shiro huffed and drank.
"Shiro What?!" Everyone shouted. Then Pidge smugly took a drink.
"What the cheese Pidge?" Hunk gasped.
"This is interesting, do you two smoke together?" Lance asked.
"What is weed?" Allura questioned.
"It's an herb that you smoke to relief pain and can give you a high that feels extra good and makes you really hungry. And no we don't, lance." Said Pidge.
"Oh, okay." He smiled a little at that.
The game continued and they learned that Allura has ran around naked before, Hunk has eaten food straight off the floor as a dare, and lance kissed a guy in middle school.
In the end Shiro lost, who would've thought mr. Uptight drill sergeant had a rap sheet for misbehaving.
Well Keith kind of knew some stuff which is why he lost, Keith kept saying all the things he did, thankful he didn't follow in Shiros footsteps so he could use them against him for the game. He never knew it would be so much fun to air out Shiros laundry like this, or to see what his punishment would be.

"So how do we decide?" Allura asked.
"Let's write down something and then put it in a hat or bowl and he has to pick one out."
"Alright."
"Good idea."
Shiro reluctantly put his hand into the bowl and pulled out a piece of paper, he opened it and read the neatly written words already knowing who wrote it.
"Come on Pidge, really?"
"Haha how do you know I wrote it?"
"You have very neat handwriting."
"Guilty." She smiled. "Do it."

He left the room with her so she could give him what he needed, "I can't believe you have something like this with you?"
"Never know when you want to dare someone or they pass out drunk as a duck."
She left him alone and made her way back to the others.
20 minutes later and Shiro comes in, face fiery red the color reaching down his neck in complete embarrassment. His attire was a bright white knee length maids dress with a black apron on and a bonnet on his head, accenting his legs were tight black leggings and heels around his feet. Everyone absolutely lost their shit and laughter echoed in the room for a solid minute before it simmered down.
Lance still holding his sides and chuckled to himself, everyone else eventually had their fill of the sight in front of them.
"May I take this off now?"
"You may."
He practically ran or at least as much as he could in those heels and made his way to his room to change.