Agents

Lance McClain was the best agent of the CIA, and today he was promising his boss that he will be the one to catch the nefarious cyberspace.
Cyberspace was a mastermind of technology and manipulating it to their favor. With a whole dark web underground no one has ever seen this person, every thing is done over text or email no calls or webcam. There are no leads on their gender or age, but lance was determined to find them and put them to justice.
"Agent McClain, you've never turned up empty handed. If anyone can find this guy, it's you." Said director smith.
"I won't let you down sir."

Lance was sitting in a cafe drinking a black coffee and watching people through his dark glasses. This was a cyber cafe so lots of people were on laptops and tablets, mostly writers or artists, one of them was a hacker, and lance was going to get them.
"In position, ready?" Keith spoke in his ear piece.
"Yeah, cut it."
Keith cuts the wire for the WiFi and everyone inside whined about their computers not working.
"Lance, someone in the corner is still typing away. Could be a writer on word pad or something but." Hunk says. Lance looks over catching golden hazel eyes look up at him. Tiny fingers typed at lightning speed when lance got over to her he saw a word document on her screen.
"Don't you still need WiFi for that?"
"No, besides I have my own hotspot on my phone." She smiled.
"Oh, well it seems something messed up the WiFi so it's out for now." He lied through his teeth.
"Probably a bird chewed the wires again. Happened last time. Check the roof, they don't know how to cover them up." She pushes her glasses up and gave her attention to her computer.
"Yeah okay, thanks." He made a mental photo of her small features, the way her short brown hair shaped her freckled face, the super round glasses reflecting light so he couldn't see her golden eyes anymore until she looked at him again.
"Do you need something?" Her soft voice reaches his ears and he flinched when he realized he had been staring at her.
"Sorry, no. I-um I thought I knew you from somewhere. My bad." He blushed.
"Oh I don't think I've ever seen you before, sorry." She spoke.
"Yeah right. Enjoy your day."
They regrouped in the truck in the back alley.
"So, do you think the hacker was there?" Asked Keith.
"I don't think so, but." Lance stared back at the cafe, the girl was leaving. "I want to find out who she is."
Hunk took a photo of her and put it through police databases and background checks.
"Okay, so she's Katie holt, 18, goes to community college in queens." Hunk read her file. "She has a clean background, never been in trouble, straight A's, her dad is, woah no way. Her dad is commander holt, I thought that name sounded familiar."
"Who's commander holt?"
"Okay rookie, if you're going to be in the CIA, you need to know about your superiors." Lance pointed his finger at Keith.
"Commander holt is in the galaxy garrison, a side branch from nasa. They explore more of the universe than just the moon." Hunk continued.
A black car with no license plate pulls up next to Katie and she gets in.
"That's not one of the garrison cars, follow it." Keith steps on it but keeps his distance.
They follow for ten minutes going down every other side street to not be noticed, until they stopped at a warehouse.
Katie got out and went inside.
"How are we going to get in?"
"We won't have to, I put a listening device on the laptop when I looked at it." Lance smirked.
Hunk turned it on and they heard talking clear as day.
"Okay Pidge, this is a big one so listen up. I want you to hack into the bank system, block out the alarms to police, then open the vault for the guys to go in and get all the safe deposit box's." A rough voice spoke.
"I'll have a jamming device with me too so people can't call." Lance heard her voice.
"No way, she can't be."
"Good, and cut the cameras too."
"Got it covered, anything else?"
"Just make sure no one notices my men, or alerts police."
"Got it boss. How much cut do I get?"
"Haha that's why I like you kid, straight forward and you know what you want. If this goes off without any problems and they get it all, your gonna be getting 8G's easy."
"Awesome. Just tell me which bank and what time."
"Central bank and trust, Thursday at 3:30. Their pretty slow that day and time."
"I'll be ready to go by tomorrow."
"Good. Go steal me some money."