one: the last day

Jenna's POV

"What the fuck Delaney?" I said, while shutting my locker. "You know what? fine. I don't care. Fuck you" I said storming out of the school and onto my bike. I can't believe Delaney would ditch all our plans to go spend the summer with Greta. I was done. It was the last day of school and I left right before last period. I've had just enough of Delaney and all the shit she's done to me this past week just because of Greata. I was ready to just leave.

When i was about to unlock the door to my very old and crappy two story house, I looked over at our neighbors house and smiled to myself. Richie Toizer lives there.

Richie and I were inseparable when we were smaller. Sometimes I would lay in my bed and think about all the times we had when we were kids.

Eddie came in on the 3rd day of kindergarten. He was crying like a baby, but would never dare to throw any tantrums for the life of him. If his mother got any complain, Eddie wouldn't come the next day. No one knew why because his mom was always very overprotective and she wouldn't even lay a HAIR on him. But either way, Eddie was way to tiny and humble to ever throw a tantrum at ANYONE. And when he had to use the bathroom he never waited because he hated when the other little kids used to to pee on themselves. Eddie didn't have much friends though.

One day, rich and i saved up to buy him a bag of goldfish, when we heard that he couldn't eat school lunch because his mom did not like the idea of processed food. After that day, we all became best friends almost instantly. We then made this really cheesy rule that every time we wanna be somebody's friend, we give them a small pack of goldfish or cheez-it's to let them know that we will always have their back. I mean... we were just a bunch of kindergartners, but we did the same to bill and stanley.

We met bill and Stanley in the 2nd grade. Bill didn't have that stutter though. He developed the stutter when we got to middle school. And Stanley was always a shy kid, but Stan was always someone to be trusted. I also remembered about that girl he used to like; Kassidie. He would always blush when ever he was around her. It was the cutest thing.

But when I met Richie, it was like... Magical. Not in that way though. We were just 2 preschoolers who happened to live next door from each other. But when it was the first day of preschool I remembered that when i saw him... We shared a moment. Well, a smile to be exact. But I still consider it a "moment", even though the other losers might think of it as just a smile, Richie and i always thought of it as our first moment.

It was the moment in witch i new Richie Toizer was going to be my Best friend.

******************************
YESSS!!!! that was the first chapterrrr!!! Hope you liked it😊 I have high expectations to were this book is going to go but I know that nobody will read this book anyways smhh but I still have hopes!!! I love you guys sm and thx for reading!
Xoxo

Words: 576

-💖