Five: The Movies

Jenna's POV

We were walking down the street. Just me, the boys and Beverly.

I was actually starting to feel like my life isn't going to go bad after all. I mean, I had all the boys with me and the Beverly Marsh.

But Richie couldn't stay out of my mind, not even for a split second. And of course, I could not stop smiling every time he would pass by.

It was just this feeling. Like, it's just- I don't know. But every time he's around I forget how to act i and lose control of my thoughts and actions.

------------------------------------------------------

"Sooo Jenna how's life? What's up with your relationship status? Wait... Not like that. I mean friends. How's life with friends? I- you know- friends." He said obviously trying, but failing in starting a conversation. I let out a small laugh. "I don't have any friends" I said looking at him while smiling. "Oh" he said blankly. "What about that girl Delaney?" He continued. "She left me on the last day of school to go hang out with Greta. So I guess we are no longer friends." I said shrugging my shoulders. " Well you have me- I mean, us. You have... Us." He said motioning to everyone else. their backs we're towards us, as they walked straight ahead.

"Yeah. I guess I do" I said smiling.

------------------------------------------------------

Richie's POV

We were all in the theaters ready to watch this 'cool' movie that was playing. Honestly the boys were talking about it the whole way there, but I wasn't listening. I was just focused on Jenna and only Jenna.

Oh My God she was beautiful. If anyone even tries to fucking bother touching her, i will end them.

"Your sitting next to me regardless. I mean, Eddie never stops gaging about all the blood and the violence going on. And Bill talks so much during the movie and-and you could barely make out what he actually says through that stutter! And don't get me started on Stan-"

"chillax dude!" She cut me off, while she laughed her head off. "I'll sit with you." She told me.

I smiled. "Besides, if anything happens you'll be there to protect me my 'night in shinning armour'" she said, while a light shade of pink rose up to my face.

Well, let's go then ma' lady" I said in my famous British accent. "Lets go!" She said following along, grabbing my hand while running inside the actual theaters.

It was like the old times. The baby us. When we would grab each others hands and run around the playground. We would spend hours just laughing and playing and enjoying life. I loved those days, and it started to feel like they were coming back.

------------------------------------------------------

The movie was about to start and just who you least expected to come, came flying through that door. Henry Bowers. That son of a bitch.

He sat right in front of us, with  his boyfriend Patrick on one side, and his wife Victor belch on the other.

He said down and gave us a devilish smirk. Right in the middle of the movie he turned around and looked at Jenna then at me. "Got yourself a new whore loser?"

"Have you? I see you have Victor, but why don't you tell him about Patrick? You know... Your side hoe..." I said smirking at my own joke.

"Are you gonna fuck her the same way you fucked Delaney Valdez last summer? Wasn't that her best friend or some shit?" He said laughing, receiving fist bumps from Patrick and belch.

Jenna looked at me with tears threatening to spill from those deep brown eyes.

My blood boiled inside. I was furious.

I grabbed my soda and poured it all over his head. I could feel Everyone's jaws drop as they watched me take action. "And that's for not shutting the fuck up asshole!"I yelled back, as I was being dragged out of the movies by Bill.

We ran about 2 or 3 blocks away from the place and stopped because Eddie's little lungs couldn't take it anymore. "What... The fuck... Richie" Stanley said catching his breath. "Let's just all... Go home... for now." Beverly said out of breath. "Yea. I'll see you guys tomorrow. I'll have to try and sneak into my room without my mom noticing Tonight." Eddie said, with an inhaler in his hand.

They all left and soon it was just me and Jenna. "Let me take you home" I said while getting on my bike. "It's fine" she said in a low voice. I looked at her but she quickly looked away, trying to avoid eye contact. "Look, I'll tell you everything Jenna but please-" "I said it's fine" she said raising her voice a little, now walking firmly down the street. "Jenna please" I said. But she just kept walking straight as if she didn't hear me.

******************************

Okay so Richie and Delaney have some history that Jenna never knew about... YIKES😬 but yeah I kinda liked this chapter because I guess it's the start of like, problems I guess. This is not that long of a chapter But yeah thanks for reading byeee

Words:866

-💖