six: The Party

Jenna's POV

"Jenna please..." He called out, but I just ignored him.

I couldn't process what I had just heard 10 minutes ago in my mind.

What the hell?! Delaney, Richie. Seriously? Out of all people, Delaney? Wow just great.

I felt 2 hot tears run down my cheeks. It bothered me to know that Richie had probably lost his virginity to the biggest whore I've known for almost half my life.

In April of this year she started going out with Teddy Duchamp, a freshman who had just moved from a small town called castle rock.

Teddy was a four eyed, funny kid. His dad had tried to burn his right ear off when he was younger because of how mad he was one day. But he hated when people called his dad crazy or a Looney. I never understood why because his dad would practically try to kill him everyday. People bullied Teddy because of his ear and his dad, but he was such a chill kid to hang out with.

We met through Delaney and became close friends, but when Delaney started messing around with his feelings and his heart, he stopped coming around. Delaney only used him. She used him and I felt so sorry that he had to lose his virginity to a piece of shit like her. That was also Delaney's first time and I hated her for hurting Teddy like that.

God, she was a bitch.

But Richie... He's a whole different topic. And it makes me so mad. Very mad.

I'm still mad at Richie for never telling me. And what he did sure was a great way to show that he didn't care if she was my 'best friend' or not.

But I'm even more mad at Delaney. So you know what? Fuck her.

I'm going to go to her house and I'm gonna beat her the fuck up, for trying to hurt me and my friends, who actually care about me.

------------------------------------------------------

I knocked on her door twice. "Open up you whore" I said underneath my breath.

She was having a massive party in her house and it sounded like no one was gonna hear me knocking the door anytime soon, so I just barged in.

There was red cups everywhere and everyone was either drunk or high. I walked further into the party, and saw Greta. "Where's Delaney" I spat. "She's upstairs making out with some loser" she said smirking like a fucking idiot.

I was about to head upstairs but she came rushing down and when she stop she glared... And then she grinned.

"Hey Jenny." She said looking at me, still grinning. "Don't call me that you slut." I spat back, rage filling her eyes. She was about to say something but I cut her off. "Who do you think you are? Huh? Some bitch who just goes around fucking every boy she meets?" At this time all eyes were on me and everybody was quite. "Yeah well I'm tired of you trying to ruin everybody else's lives. Stealing innocent people's virginity and being such a fucking bitch to everyone else and-" I got interrupted by her hand colliding with my face. She looked angry, but nothing compared to me.

"Oh you son of a bitch" I muttered, before I swung. But somebody held me back. It was Richie, but at the time I didn't notice.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKING WHORE! FUCK WITH ME OR MY FRIENDS EVER AGAIN AND I WILL RIP YOUR FUCKING FACE OFF, YOU SON OF A MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!" i yelled while being pulled away. She was also being held back by Greta, but she just stayed silent.

When Richie and I were finally out the door, so many questions came to mind, but the only thing I managed to get out was "get the fuck off me, asshole." He quickly backed away, And we just walked in an uncomfortable silence for about 5 minutes before I interrupted.

"What the hell were you doing at that party, Richie." I whispered yelled. "Nothing, okay! I was just-" "just what?" I disrupted. "Getting into Delaney's pussy again?" I continued. "You know what's your problem? It's that you believe everything everyone says. I never had sex with Delaney so stop believing the shit that everyone tells you" he said looking at me into my eyes for a split second, then walking straight ahead. I stopped in my tracks not knowing what to say... Just speechless.

"So your still a virgin?" I asked, confused as to what he just said. He stopped and looked back. "Yes Jenna. I'm still a virgin" he said and continued walking.

We walked all the way to his house. "Can I stay the night?" He looked at me and his eyes grew big. "Uh, y-yeah. Yeah" he stuttered. I smiled knowing what he was thinking. "Stop... Or I'll hate you forever." I said as he desperately nodded.

*****************************
So I felt like Jenna confronting Delaney was needed and this was the only way it came to mind ig. Delaney is an attention seeking whore and she just irks my nerves 😖 Also this chapter sucks a little I guess, and it's not even that long, but whatever. And Special thanks to everyone who actually reads this 😊

Words: 881

-💖