Nine: Teddy's Party

jennas POV

when we got there, we decided that we were gonna have the most fun weve ever had. we decided that the we were gonna get totally bloated and boozed up and annot care about anything.

I was already on my fourth cup and  I wasn't feeling anything yet. then Richie soon came up to me and sat down next to me on the couch, that was filled with very drunk and horny teenagers making out. I noticed he also had a red cup.  "is that like your sixth cup?" I asked. "actually, its my first." he said now looking at my red cup. "what!? this is my fourth cup and I'm still not feeling anything!" I said, while throwing up my hands in the air. 

"not even a little tipsy?" he asked while turning to me.

"nope." I simply replied.

"you sure?"

"yes Richie! I'm pretty sure I'm sure. I would've felt it by now." I said while smiling.

"but you wouldn't notice because you've never had alchahol before." Richie said matter-of-factly. "and how do you know that?" I said while smirking. "because I know the real 'jenny benny' and she wouldn't dare. shes too much of a goody two shoes." he said with so much confidence. "okay, 'goody two shoes? pfft." I said rolling my eyes. "and 'jenny benny'? when did you come up with that stupid name?" I asked genuinely wanting to know.

"um... about 8 seconds ago." he said acting like he was actually  thinking. "well don't call me that. Ever." I spat. "I don't know princess.  I think I'm gonna actually stick with it. its cute." he said while getting up. "so If you start to feel a little tipsy, call me.... jenny benny" he said while winking. I glared at him while he stood their and smirked like a fucking turd. then, just like that, he got up and walked away, getting lost in the crowd of teenagers. 

I got up and walked to the kitchen so I could refill my cup. I was about to fill up the cup that was sitting in my hand until a voice called out to me. "hey" she said. "hey" I said, giving her a friendly smile. "how many cups have you had?" she asked, trying to start a conversation. "this is my fifth" I said while pouring the drink into the cup, kindly accepting the offer to a conversation.

"you?" I asked her. "oh, this is just my second" she said. "I'm lacy by the way, but my friends call me lace." she introduced herself. "I'm jenna." I said now looking at her. "so are you like, friends with teddy?" I asked while taking a sip of the very strong drink. "uh, not really." she said while looking in her cup. "I didn't wanna come here in the first place." she said, making eye contact with me again.

"why not?" I asked.

"because teddys a fucking douche"

"why? whatd he do?" I asked once again.

"you see, my friend Kassie was the one who convinced me to come and then she drove the both of us here," she said as I nodded, getting intrigued into the conversation. "but the thing is... teddy and her were dating, and they were literally always together. they were like a power couple; and Kassie's been in love with him since, like, the first day he moved here. but then teddy cheated on her with that slut Delaney. and know she thinks that by showing up to all his parties, that he'll just ditch Delaney and get back together with her. but in reality, she just cant get over the fact that teddy really did cheat on her." she said while taking a big gulp of her drink.

lacy was always an outcast. she really didn't give any fucks about anything or anyone, and she didn't really "do" school. she would always come to school late, skip in between classes, and she didn't have any friends. well, until last year when she started hanging out with Kassidy Jones. Lacy's life was a mess, but she still managed to keep all her books in her locker, and in her desk neat. "hey," she called out, snapping me out of my thoughts. "you know that boy in the pink tux?" she asked. "you mean Eddie?" I said looking behind her, watching him chug down all of his drink and screaming something, while the whole living room cheered.