Ten: heart throbs

Richie's POV 

I fucked up. I fucked up real bad. I mean, its not like I wanted any of this to happen. I was drunk and all boozed up, and Delaney was taking advantage. she got on top of me and I couldn't do anything about it. I was frozen stiff. she saw I wasn't cooperating with her so she brought it down a couple notches, but a couple notches wasn't enough. then when jenny opened that door I got up, immediately snapping back to reality; still a little too drunk, but still capable of realizing the very big problem that I just got myself into.

I admit that I was the one who gave her all those hickeys, but again: I was drunk. I wasn't thinking straight. but I was not the one who took off her shirt. she took off her own shirt and then she went on to remove my suit and button-up that stan let me borrow, but I grabbed her wrist and shook my head 'no'. then she got closer to my ear and whispered, "don't worry. you'll thank me later", while using her free hand to let go of her wrist.

I felt terrible. so fucking terrible. after I saw Jenna ready to skurt off with Eddie, I stopped at the middle of the stairs and thought to myself, what if she meant everything she said? what if she actually meant what she said about our relationship being over? but then when I saw her close that door, I thought, no. this cant be over. its not over.

I ran back up the stairs and picked up all of my clothes that were scattered all over the room. Delaney was still sitting on the edge of the bed, while filing her nails. "where are you going?" she asked. "none of your business." I said continuing to search for my vest. "let me go with you-" she said getting up. "no. I don't need you to keep on ruining my life." I said as she just starred in awe.

"when will you get it. I don't like you! that date... was only one date; and it was a mistake! after that you went on and humiliated me in front of the whole school, embarrass Jenna at your party, and now this!- just... fucking leave me alone." I said, now very angry. "so what? you have like a thing for jenna now?" she asked carelessly. "yes. I've always had a 'thing' for Jenna." I shot back. 

"since when?"

"since none of your fucking business, you whore" I bluntly shot back heading to the door.

then she walked to the door and pushed me against the door, not letting me go, while slamming the door shut.

"listen you little fucker," she said in between gritted teeth. "one thing I dislike is when people call me a whore and a slut." she said dragging the 't' in 'slut'. "and I think that the only slut here is miss 'jenny benny'." she said in a whiny voice. "what the hell are you talking about?!" I yelled in her face, as our faces were only about 8 inches apart. then Delaney slammed me against the door once more, warning me to lower my voice before she really snapped. "oh, you know what I'm talking about." she told me. "no I don't." I said, anger and rage filling my voice, while I struggled to get out of her hold. "oh, but, you saw. didn't she leave with that freak lacey Jensen and the one and only, Eddie knapsack." she said looking at me in the eyes. "don't call him that." I spoke bluntly.

"oh, Richie. that's beyond the point," she said sarcastically laughing. "Jenna just ditched you for your bestfriend! and then left with him to God knows where?!" she laughed out loud, finally letting go of my wrists. "the same way you ditched her on the last day of school for some other bitch, whos probably fucking your boyfriend in his room right now." I said while opening the door. "eddies probably fucking your girl in his room right now." she said mocking me. "face it. eddies a back-stabbing little fucker, and Jenna's a slut. simple." she said while grabbing her file.

"okay you know what? shut the fuck up. I'm leaving, and I'm gonna find her and explain everything" said while closing the door right in her face. "she's a slut!" I heard her yell from the other side of the door, but I just rolled my eyes and went straight ahead.