Three :The Boys

Jenna's POV

Shit. I cursed at myself for not walking fast enough. I was about 3 feet away from the door and I turned around, now facing all 4 of them.

"Uh-yeah?" I asked making the situation even more awkward. "We're going to the quarry tomorrow. You can come with us if you'd like?" He said with a nice reassuring smile.

"Thanks but I don't have a ride because my bike has a... Flat tire, and, like, problems and-so I can't go" I tried to lie. "I'll take you" Richie shot up.

I smiled. Jeez your a fucking idiot, Jenna. "O-okay." I said, almost hesitant. "Knock on your door at 9" he said, turning around proceeding to pick up Ed's medicine. "Kay" I said now walking towards the exit with a slight, but dorky, smile plastered on my face.

Congrats jenna. You finally have people that you can hang out with this summer. But the only problem is... their boys. I mean, you love them and you missed them dearly, but that was before middle school. Now their probably a bunch of horny teenage boys who get hard off of anything and everything, just like the boys at our school.

Wait. Jenna these are the boys your talking about; As in the boys you've known for your whole life. their not like all the teenage boys, and they are especially not like the boys at our school. Well... Just Richie. But Richie is just... Richie, so you can't blame him.

He's been like that since the day you guys first met. Just yelling out random curse words in class and telling all the little kids very inappropriate and sexual jokes.

I remember my mom used to pick us up at school when we were in 1st grade and Ms. Bradley had to talk to my mom about Richie and his behavior that day. 

I remember that day so well. The day he yelled out "fuck you and all the shit that you make me go through" when Ms. Bradley told him that he was going to get minus 10 for talking during the test. Her facial expressions were priceless. And he go in sOo much trouble. But it wasn't his fault.

Richie's mom was terrible. She would always say that to him when she was mad. She would say all types of things when she was mad. But it wasn't until the 3rd grade when Richie's mom started abusing him. It was pretty bad and nobody knew a thing except me. Not even the boys knew. Just me.

And he told me not to ever tell anyone or his mom would rip his head off. I would remember he would come to school with bruises and marks, and he would tell everyone that he got hit with a football or that he fell. But I knew what really happened because he would tell me everything... He always told me everything.

But that all stopped. Him telling me all his secrets, us hanging out... Everything. And now I miss it.

******************************
Words: 482

-💖