**NOTE**

I forgot to tell everyone this in the beginning but, this will be a story about... life. Just Jenna and Richie, and of course everybody  else, but mostly them. There will be some romance, maybe some fluff (idk yet), fights, drama, different types of relationships, (including friends ect.), And yeah.

I Basically use some of the same characters, settings, and some details, from the movie. This story WILL NOT include pennywise. It's basically how everything would be if pennywise never existed.

There will also be a lot of stuff that you will definitely not expect like *cough* the ending of this book *cough* so yeah.

Also I don't know if I will add Mike or Ben into this but I don't think I will. maybe. But then again; maybe I won't. But, Maybe. Soo yeah. And yeah, go ahead and tell me how much Jenna smiles but it's true. HER CHARACTER DOES NOT STOP SMILING FOR THE LIFE OF HER AND THAT'S BASICALLY THE POINT. SHE JUST CAN'T CONTROL HERSELF.

Also this book is going to suck a little, do to the fact that this is my first book so bear with me. But I promise it gets better. Trust me.

Also Greta and Bowers WILL be in this, just not right now so stay tuned ;)

***I also do not own IT or any of the characters blah blah blah blah blah......

Now let's get into the storyyy

-💖