2: A Hero?

The rest of the teens look at the two in confusion. "Uh, who?"
Archie looked at Jay with a smile, "Heartbroken! Lead singer of The Hearts! Atlanta, and I love her music!"
Jay was still lost, but Archie and Atlanta could not help since they had already run off to get a better view of the singer. "Uh, Odie, can you please look her up?"

The descendant of Odysseus nodded before typing away on his computer. "Ahh, here we go—they're some famous band group. Apparently, on tour here for at least a month."
Jay scratched his head, knowing this might be difficult. Hopefully, Cronus hadn't figured out there was another hero.

The rest of the team proceeded toward the stage as the music died. "Hey there! Didn't know we'd have an audience!" Archie and Atlanta asked for a photo before inquiring about The Heart's next album. "So it should be released in December. I think the band has decided on the name "Panic of Love." Jay approached the singer and noticed the familiar necklace around her neck. "Listen, can we talk? We've got some info for you." Heartbroken was uneasy; she looked back at her manager, who nodded. "Alright, but let's not take long. I've gotta an appointment with some people." The team nodded and walked away with the singer as Atlanta and Archie bombarded her with questions. "So why do you keep your identity secret?" Heartbroken took a glance at the two before looking up at the sky. "I don't feel comfortable with the world knowing who I am, and most people prefer to see the outside rather than the inside." Atlanta put a hand on her back, and the two exchanged smiles before differing to a lighter topic.

The group advanced toward school and walked inside. "Why are we in front of a janitor's closet?" Theresa pointed to the singer's necklace and then revealed hers. "This necklace means you a hero. The prophecy chose you to join us." Heartbroken looked at the pendant before putting it into the keyhole with directions from Theresa. They walked through the portal to be greeted by Hera.

 "You mean to say gods run this whole school? And you guys fight the god Cronus who escaped on new year's eve a year ago?" Everyone nodded as the singer took a seat in order to process the news

"You mean to say gods run this whole school? And you guys fight the god Cronus who escaped on new year's eve a year ago?" Everyone nodded as the singer took a seat in order to process the news. While the rest of the team continued to explain everything, Jay decided to question his mentor on something. "Hera, who's her ancestor?" The goddess chuckled, " Heartbroken is a descendant of Athena. She is very creative and wise." Jay looked over at Heartbroken; she had the Athena aspect. But, unfortunately, there were still lingering issues; she had a career and that mask. This was going to be very difficult.

 This was going to be very difficult

Hello everyone. Just a quick editor's note. Athena never truly had children in Greek mythology, as she is named a virgin goddess like Artemis and Hestia. However, some say Erichthonius does count, but it should be noted that Athena was only his adoptive mother. So technically, Heartbroken is not a descendant, but she is considered one for the story's sake. Check this out if you'd like to hear the story about Athena's "son": https://youtu.be/_J5ePa7RfaQ
Stay amazing and see you next chapter! Bye!