Character Profile: Justice

Character profile:  Justice

Full name:  Giustizio Carmine Montoya

Preferred name:  Montoya

D.O.B:  24th December

Age:  21

Parents:  Isabella Montoya (Deceased)  Father unknown

Siblings:  None

Tattoos:

The CBK tattoo on his left hip, sitting low.  

Another tattoo on his right hip - the Roman numerals for 28 done in bones, blown up to about five inches long and two and a half inches wide.  It’s his life expectancy, according to CBK stats.  

The words ‘No remorse’ written in Italian on the underside of his right biceps - the one tattoo he regrets getting.

A cross and wings on his shoulder blade with his mother’s name, date of birth and date of death. Beneath the numbers is the phrase ‘Death is only the beginning’ written in Italian.

A tattoo of a magnolia flower on the underside of his left biceps - it was his mother’s favourite flower and one of the few things Justice remembers from his childhood.  She always had a single flower sitting in a glass on the table.

Piercings:  None - Justice has seen way too many people have their piercings ripped from their bodies during fights to ever consider getting one.

Scars:

His left forearm is covered in scars from dozens of fights where he’s had to deflect someone’s blade.

A scar under his right pectoral from a serrated blade that he was too slow to avoid.  That’s what he gets for not paying attention to his enemies.

A scar snaking around his right hip, through his tattoo.  Again from a knife wound, only this one was unavoidable.  He was fighting two guys at once, and it was either block the knife coming straight for his heart, or block the one aimed at his side.  Easy decision.  Both men attacking him gained first hand knowledge of what it felt like to be stabbed with their own knives by the end of it all, though.

Scarred hands from fighting.

General appearance:  

5’11.  Well muscled, broad shouldered.  Eyes one shade lighter than black.  Short, Inky black hair that he keeps pushed back from his face.  Pale, flawless skin, high cheekbones, full lips.  And a natural expression that has a cruel edge to it - even in sleep, Justice Montoya looks a little… evil.  Has perfected the death stare - grown men have been known to fidget with unease at that stare.

He doesn’t smile often, and when he does it’s reserved.  

Occupation: