Chapter 1

*KAYLAS POV*

*beep* *beep* *beep*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock."Dammit I have school today"I whispered to myself.

The reason I don't like school is because of nash Grier.We used to be best friends but as the years went on we grew apart."Kayla!!"my mom yelled from downstairs."yes!!"I yelled back"get dressed someone's at the door!!"she yelled back to me.

God dammit mom why can't you get the door yourself.I went to my dresser and looked for some clothes.I then went to my bathroom to get changed.I wore a pink dress with a sparkly black band around my waist,and I put on some white tights and black heels.I straitened my long brown hair and then put it in a high ponytail.

After I was done getting dressed I went downstairs.I went to the door and opened it.I was smiling but then my smile faded to a frown.It was nash.

*NASHS POV*

I was waiting at Ms.Green's door.No one answered,I was gonna leave but then I heard someone opening the door.It was Kayla.

I don't like Kayla but damn she looked gorgeous.Her smile faded to a frown while I was just sitting there smiling like and idiot.I heard her giggle then I decided to talk.

"hey Kayla"I said smiling "hey"she said smiling back "come in"she said "okay"I said back.The thing she didn't know was Cameron was behind me.Cameron Dallas is her boyfriend.I wish I had Kayla.

*CAMERONS POV*

I sat there waiting for nash to move and he finally did."CAMERON"Kayla screamed "KAYLA"I screamed I the same voice."I love you so much"she said giggling.i picked her up and twirled her,then I pecked a kiss on her lips.

"I came here to say hi but I have to leave"I said with a frown"awe cammy you have to leave"she said with a tear going down her cheek."yea I'm sorry but nash had to fucking forget to feed my dog so I have to go back but I love you!!"I said in a babyish voice.She giggled then we kissed.It was a passionate kiss.I licked the bottom of her lips asking for entrance and she accepted.

*KAYLAS POV*

I kissed Cameron then he licked the bottom of my lips for entrance and I accepted.His tounge explored my whole mouth then we ended our kiss.Right when he left I went up to my room and laid on my be and texted Cameron.

Me:Cameron I love you!❤️

Bae😍:I love you too😘

After that I decided not to reply.I heard a knock on my bedroom door and I answered it.It was nash."come in"I said smiling "we need to talk"he said winking"okay bu-he crashed his lips into mine.Stupid me kissed back.After that it was a make out session.I finally pushed away."GET OUT"I yelled at nash crying"what but we jus-"I said get the fuck out!!"I yelled.Then he left,what will I tell Cameron.

HEY it's my first time but hope you all enjoy!'☺️