Chapter 9

*KAYLAS POV*

Me and Nash were exited for the baby.Well Nash mostly.Nash sat there

Pacing back and forth."Nash it's fine"I said with a slight smile."No it's not.What if the baby comes when I'm not home?"said Nash still pacing."It's not gonna happen."I said starting to tear up.

"Does the baby even matter to you."said Nash looking directly at me.I was shocked.Nash has never said something to me like that.I finally spoke up."I'm sorry.Im just worried that it's going to stress you out to much that your going to leave me.I can't risk you leaving me,Nash I'm sorry."I said crying.

"I'm sorry,I didn't think it hurt you this much to see me stressed.I would never leave you."he said kneeling in front of me."I want you to look in my eyes Kayla.I would never leave you.Your my everything and I don't know what I would do with out you.Kayla,I love you."Nash said tearing up."I love you too"i said grabbing his face and kissing him.

*NASHS POV*

(2 hours later)

"Ow Nash it hu-she stopped her words then continued."Nash my water broke"she said staring at me like i just slapped her.I didn't speak I just rushed her to a hospital in LA.

When we got there they rushed her in.I tapped on a nurses shoulder for her to turn around."Yes?"She said."Hey,is there any way I could possibly go into my girlfriends hospital room"I asked hoping she would say yes."Who's your girlfriend?"she asked me."Her name is Kayla Waters"I said."I'm sorry sir.Shes in labor so we can't let you see her until after labor"She said."Oh,okay"I said looking down.

After a while I heard screaming and it was Kayla.She has never been in labor,so she's new to giving birth.I heard doctors screaming 'push' and other stuff like that.I couldn't wait to see the baby.

*KAYLAS POV*

"PUSH"Screamed all the doctors.I pushed and it hurt so bad."PUSH"They all screamed again.I pushed again and again until it was out."It's out"Said a doctor wiping the sweat off his forehead."Well,is it a girl or boy?"I said trying to look around to see the baby."It's a girl"Said a doctor.He handed me her.She had blue eyes like Nash's,blonde hair,tiny hands and feet,she also had freckles like me.I smiled down at her."Miss,You have a visitor may he come in?"Said a nurse."Of course"I said still with the brightest smile on my face.

Nash walked in.He looked at me then down at the baby.He smiled and spoke up."Is it a girl?"He said coming over to me."Ya"I said looking down at her."What should we name her?"I said looking up at Nash.He thought a moment then smiled."How about Hayley rose waters?"Said Nash.I smiled then nodded my head.Today has been one of the best days of my life.I have had a baby and me and Nash just couldn't stop thinking about her.

(HEY!!HOPE YOU LIKED IT)